Sign in to follow this  
Kapyong

The Australian Defence Force Armoury

G'day all,

TADFA is a small mod designed to bring you the weapons from the Australian Defence Force (All 3 services, not just the Army).

So far the Mod is releasing many of it's BETA addons, so here is the link to some of our ones we have completed so far smile_o.gif

Remember, theese are BETA's and incomplete, and theese are my first attmempts at modeling biggrin_o.gif

Remington 870 Shotgun

M4 Elcan

F89 Minimi Elcan

Remember, theese are simply BETA teasers, not the full release.

Known Bugs:

No shadows- We are working on this whistle.gif

Shotgun Ironsights- Not so much a bug, just the fact that the ironsights are based too low on the weapon, i was attempting to create the heavyness of the weapon but i spose didnt work out too well, will be fixed for full version inlove.gif

You can contact TADFA Here for screenshots, info or just to hear your comments wich we value very much biggrin_o.gif

You can also contact me on lcpl_sheilds@hotmail.com via e-mail or msn.

Thank you for your interest in TADFA and hope you keep on shooting with us! pistols.gifrofl.gif

i have seen on your forum pictures of F88 Steyr, but no single word that this is basing on my Steyr A1 and A3 , or you made exactly the same model of A1 scope, A3 mount, rail, and etc. with the same mapping used ?

screens of A3

sorry vilas, those steyrs were originally retextured by the members of my clan and the forum admin uploaded them thinking they were part of my work smile_o.gif

I assure you no parts of your Steyrs (as great as they are) have been incorporated into TADFA wink_o.gif

If you have any further concearns about the use and makings of our addons, please contact my self privatley via msn/e-mail smile_o.gif

Sorry for any confusion

use them and remake them, just say few words in readme

and make better scope that i made, i had no sources about orginal A3 scope in the internet, i don't even know if it is red dot or other crosshair

in GL version on this scope there is mounted scope for grenade launcher

now since ARMA 1.07 you can do second sight for grenadelauncher

i i think on A3 no M203 are in use, M203 is on A1 smile_o.gif

steyr A3 1

maybe i will  do update of this to the real one looking, or will you do it ?

styr A3 GL look

chineese website which doesn't work on my PC but with good high resolution pictures

Thanks mate for the good word, but we have already successfully modeled F88A2's and A4's, the varients used by the Australian Defence Force.

We have also incorporated a working M203 Grenade launcher aswell, but thank you very much for the helpful information biggrin_o.gif

Has the Minimi an Hi-Elcan? (bigger size Elcan version)

I have a few retextured Australian units that need to be finished, Nebula asked me for it because you like to use them for your mod.

tested the weapons, and love the M4 and steyer. M4 sounds are awesome. What kinda scope is it mounted on em, havent seen that before???

I put these in my addons folder but I don't see the units with these weapons anywhere. If there is a script I need to type to give the weapon can someone type it here because I'm a noob at that. Thanks.

I put these in my addons folder but I don't see the units with these weapons anywhere.  If there is a script I need to type to give the weapon can someone type it here because I'm a noob at that.  Thanks.

Your supposed to take only the Pbo files out of the folders and place them in your addons.

From whatyou said, it sounds like you put the full 3 folders in there!

wink_o.gif

btw, Keep up the awesome work guys!

I like em!

No, I know how to put addons in, but I'm unable to locate the unit names? What are the names and on which side are they located?

tested the weapons, and love the M4 and steyer. M4 sounds are awesome. What kinda scope is it mounted on em, havent seen that before???

What styer? huh.gif

No, I know how to put addons in, but I'm unable to locate the unit names? What are the names and on which side are they located?

put the .pbo in ur addon folder, launch editor, place unit on map, read readme for the weapon names, place text in unit init, like this

removeallweapons this; this addweapon "weapon name from readme"; this addmagazine "magazine name from readme";

Quote[/b] ]What styer?

sorry I confused it with something else crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

G'day all.

Work progress for the 27th of junes is as follows:

M4 Aimpoint= Complete

SR-98 Camo= 96%

M4 Elcan M203= 98%

F89 PARA= 20%

Will post screens tomorrow, thanks for the interest shown and keep on rocking

wink_o.gif

Commando Pack One is released!

Contains 4 weapons:

M4-Elcan

M4-Aimpoint

SPW- Ironsights

SPW- Aimpoint

This is just to ensure all models and textures are running smoothly.

Commando Pack One

*Requires F89 ELCAN

Enjoy!

I cant get the addons to work either and i've been using addons since OFP came out... Wtf? I even tryed usen armaloader to load the addons.. NO JOY please help or fix thanks!

try copy and paste this string into the init-field of your soldier':

removeallweapons this; this addmagazine"200Rnd_556x45_M249"; this addmagazine"200Rnd_556x45_M249"; this addweapon "f89s"

you will find the names of magazines and weapons in the readme

G'day all.

I have been taking some time off from ADF-A for a while working on some other projects.

Here are some screenshots of a Civilan Weapons pack iam working on mainly for the release of the Crime City Modification.

M14-1

M14-2

M25-1

M25-2

PSG-1

I plan to release a taster soonish of the Civilian Rifles Pack.

yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif

Peace Out firefoxlover.gif

G'day all!

I have been working hard on the ADF-A F88 Austeyr Pack.

Due to the fact i cannot config worth a damn ( icon_rolleyes.gif )

i have not been able to fashion up a working M203 F88 despite the fact i have one modeled and ready to go.

If anyone wants to give an old codger (i am actualy 26) a hand with M203 configs, i would appriciate it biggrin_o.gif

So here are some screenshots for all you mengs!

F88 Scoped

F88 Aimpoint Optics

F88 Carbine Elcan

F88 Aimpoint

Peace out nener.gif

hi kapyong,

got permission to use all the stuff in this pack? models and textures?

regardless of how old they may be?

might wanna double check that.

The only textures have been used from OFP.

Texture include the F88 Plastic Camo and the lenses of the Elcan.

Only model used is the F88 Mag (originally from the BIS OFP Steyr) and the forward front grip on the F88 (From ADF mod, OFP)

I have cleared it with [ADF] Rico, however, if you would like to disagree with the use of the textures, you are welcome to bring it up at any time and i will change them accordingly smile_o.gif