Sign in to follow this  
timmy

i was one of the first...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sith @ Feb. 19 2002,10:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just as I posted I suddenly started getting vague flashbacks to when Uzi and Placebo used to argue about homosexuality on IRC..Classic days long gone.<span id='postcolor'>

OMFG LMFAO!!! Man those were the days! We had some truely educative IRC chat sessions back then wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nice past.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sith @ Feb. 18 2002,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyone else here that used to use them?<span id='postcolor'>

Me me me me biggrin.gif (but you already knew that wink.gif)

I joined the community somewhere back in August 2000 and started working with DnA and Seventh on what was to become one of the biggest OFP fansites (OFPN). It's great to see how the community has grown in the past years.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was at the forums waaaayyy before the OFP demo was released. Only three people (including me) were at that site at that time.<span id='postcolor'>

I think that back when the Coldwar forum (first OFP forum) had just 3 members, you were still playing with your GI-Joes smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no i wasn't confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Feb. 19 2002,13:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sith @ Feb. 18 2002,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyone else here that used to use them?<span id='postcolor'>

Me me me me biggrin.gif (but you already knew that wink.gif)

I joined the community somewhere back in August 2000 and started working with DnA and Seventh on what was to become one of the biggest OFP fansites (OFPN). It's great to see how the community has grown in the past years.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was at the forums waaaayyy before the OFP demo was released. Only three people (including me) were at that site at that time.<span id='postcolor'>

I think that back when the Coldwar forum (first OFP forum) had just 3 members, you were still playing with your GI-Joes smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no i wasn't confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Okay Action men biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OMFG LMFAO!!! Man those were the days! We had some truely educative IRC chat sessions back then <span id='postcolor'>

yes, it's a shame you, DnA or placebo never come in sad.gif

Oh and remember that time you and Uzi flamed me on IRC because I said OFP would probally be laggy on a 56k tounge.gif Want to take something back?

I dont remember you from coldwarflashpoint. You're not on the veterans list and if you had been there since there was only 3 people then you would of been following flashpoint close to 4 years.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ Feb. 17 2002,03:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was on of the first ones at the old forum. i was on a different name of course, and i forgot what it was, but i didnt like the name so i changed it.  I joined on june 28, and if i remember correctly the forums opened on the 26th, 6 days after the release of ofp. The only people i remember is ruskie and a few other people that have left. Is anyone still left from the beggining.<span id='postcolor'>

I joined thirty days later, and in contrast to Ruskie, I did not spam (well...) wink.gif . Anyhow, who cares?

I'm proud that non of my post's have been spam.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Feb. 20 2002,19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm proud that non of my post's have been spam.<span id='postcolor'>

That's spam wink.gif

No that was infomation so is this, Some peeps hair is brown.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 19 2002,20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Feb. 20 2002,19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm proud that non of my post's have been spam.<span id='postcolor'>

That's spam wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That's spam.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 19 2002,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's spam as well.<span id='postcolor'>

That is also spam.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Feb. 19 2002,21:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 19 2002,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's spam as well.<span id='postcolor'>

That is also spam.<span id='postcolor'>

no, tahts spam wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (daniel barnett @ Feb. 19 2002,21:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Feb. 19 2002,21wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 19 2002,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's spam as well.<span id='postcolor'>

no, tahts spam wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That is bad spelling biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Feb. 19 2002,21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (daniel barnett @ Feb. 19 2002,21wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Feb. 19 2002,21wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 19 2002,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's spam as well.<span id='postcolor'>

no, tahts spam <!--emo&wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That is bad spelling  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no, that's trying to write an essay, chat on IRC, and reply in this forum while drunk

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Feb. 19 2002,15:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">....OMFG LMFAO!!! Man those were the days! ....<span id='postcolor'>

Would what we have if we didn't have Nostaligia?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 19 2002,21:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Children, children! Play nice or I will bash your heads together. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hm, i wonder how. confused.gif

I send my hit man around they grab you box you and post you off to my bunker and then my guards unpack you stand you in front of me and I bash you heads together and my guards then kick you out and you buggar off home simple really. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Feb. 19 2002,22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, enough mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

OMg wannabe moderator