Sign in to follow this  
zombie1

Same CD key error

Because your actions hurt the developer in its own miniscule way and thus hampers the developer in any future productions. And regardless of my feelings on the subject, discussion of Illegal activities is against the board rules. And I have a life, perhaps you should look into the prospect of getting a job and then you can do things legitimately

I have a job, and i payed for the game with my bro, we have the official disc! If i couldnt find another serial JUST so we could play LAN i wouldn't bother buying another copy anyway, so there's NO difference!!

I have a job, and i payed for the game with my bro, we have the official disc! If i couldnt find another serial so we could play LAN i wouldn't bother buying another copy, so there's NO difference!!

Yes there is. You have admitted to using an Illegal CD Key.

If you have a job then you can afford to and again split it with your brother to get a second copy to play the game with/against him legitimately.

As i said, it's silly to waste $80 JUST so we can play LAN, when I can find a serial key on the net to fix this. So what it's 'illegal', it's not hurting anyone. There are people who download the full bloody game. We payed for it and we're still breaking the law. I'm not gonna buy another copy because i admitted to using another serial.

Well, you find out "So what if it's illegal" when the moderators come across this thread and determine what action to take against you.

I you play ArmA on one PC, it enough to have one copy.

If you`re brother plays on that PC too, it`s ok.

If you install one copy of ArmA on two PC`s you`re violating law.

It is not allowed, if you like it or not.

Like i give a sh**. We payed for it, it's official, mmkaay, and the main reason i wanted it was for playing LAN with him. So i used a serial that someone else uploaded on their own free will for OUR use, nobody elses, so we could play.

EDIT: WHATEVER! We live in the same house! Every other game would work on LAN.

You don`t get, what the hell is so hard to understand in here?

One bought copy of ArmA per player, can you understand that? huh.gif

You're being a bit of an idiot. Technically, you didn't just buy the CD...you bought the box, any papers that came with it, and the serial.

Would you be able to go back to the store and give you another box? No, of course not. The idea is stupid.

The same principle applies to the serial key. Perhaps you don't think it's as bad, because you're not taking something physical away...but that's where intellectual property comes into play. If BIS says "one license per computer", anything you do to the contrary becomes theft.

Abs

With EVERY other game it'd work. I aint spending $160! It's ridiculous just so i can do LAN. What are you complaining about anyway? it's not your game, and besides, i DID pay for it!

With EVERY other game it'd work. I aint spending $160! It's ridiculous just so i can do LAN. What are you complaining about anyway? it's not your game, and besides, i DID pay for it!

With every other game, the developers might not have cared. With THIS one, they do. If you can't respect that, then go play the other games, mate.

And while you did pay for it, you paid for ONE of everything including the serial. Sorry, but you're flat out in the wrong here.

Abs

Get lost. Nothing you can do anyway, it's working! rofl.gif

rofl.gif Lol much very....at least I can take pleasure in knowing that I'm a better person than you.

Abs

You're probably just some 13yr puberty boy with rich parents who pay for all your crap. It's just a game. rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Well, I just reported this entire thread. Seriously, this forum is full of nothing but flame wars.

Whats wrong with you people? You dont buy a game, you buy a license to install/play it on 1 PC at the same time and you get a free CD+box with it. icon_rolleyes.gif

KJAM & Zombie1

+1WL for flaming

Topic locked.

As i said, it's silly to waste $80 JUST so we can play LAN, when I can find a serial key on the net to fix this. So what it's 'illegal', it's not hurting anyone. There are people who download the full bloody game. We payed for it and we're still breaking the law. I'm not gonna buy another copy because i admitted to using another serial.

Banned.