Sign in to follow this  
Magnum50

SimHQ Co-Op Mission Pack 01

This is a collection of squad sized, cooperative missions made by SimHQ member Wepps... I thought they were great enough to share with other communities.

It's a series of 10 missions, all the enemy patrols are random, and enemy vehicle type, amount, and location are random... so you can play the same mission over and over, and thou they will of course be similar, you'll never know if an enemy patrol is just over that hill, or if it will be a BDRM, or a BMP, or maybe 2 of them in the objective area. (you also have the options for either a on foot assault, or vehicle assault, so don't be afraid to mix it up and try different ways.)

No add-ons are needed.

It's up to 18 players, we started out with a true squad of 9, but then more wanted to play so we bumped it up to 12, then finally 18.

They can also be played in Single Player if you wish, the AI fills up the squad. We, at SimHQ, prefer no respawns to force proper tactics and teamwork, but with the enemy AI just so damn good all the time, we allowed in squad respawns. But once the AI's are all taken up, your done.

Nicely done squad size missions that can be completed in an hours time, give or take.

Feel free to download,play and share. More packs are coming, this is more of the "assault" pack.

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Files/Wepps_SimHQMissions.zip

enjoy.

Thanks for sharing dude... SimHQ sounds pretty bad-ass so im very much looking forward checking these babies! Thanks again, esp to the maker of course!

Played a couple of these online last night, they are pretty good. I will make sure any future packs also get added to my local server smile_o.gif

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to have a look at them tonight. smile_o.gif

I have aquestion about these missions. Have any of you tried them on dedicated servers? I was testing them on the Phoenix Soldiers server and ran into some problems.

The gun sites seemed to be "off" in co @_16_SimHQ_SpecOps01.Sara.]co@_16_SimHQ_SpecOps01.Sara. I and others in my group were trying to hit tangos  that were well within 300m. Nothing seemed to hit. Mybe we just shoot with our eyes closed or were the weapons altered for the mission?

While in the co @_10_SimHQ_SpecOps02.Saraco@_10_SimHQ_SpecOps02.Sara mission, everything gun sites work perfectly. We had no problems hitting tangos.

Were we the only people to experience this?

silent_op

Uploaded to =22SAS= Public server, thanks for sharing ... smile_o.gif

We have now played some of these missions on Kyllikki's Squad server and they are very well-made, no-nonsense quality missions. Highly recommended. thumbs-up.gif

Thx Blake... that was the exact purpose of the missions... simple and strait to the point... but with the random features activated, each play is slightly different...

Wepps is working on a couple of more SimHQ packs... one is a set of defensive missions, the other a combined arms series...

Silent Ops, been on our dedicated server since the v1.08 release and fully tested, no problems like you described, a couple of screw ups on our part like one of the links in the briefing wrong, and one of the towns misnamed in the briefing... but no reports of any other problems.

I love these, cant wait for the defensive ones too!

SimHQ announces it's Mission Pack 1e... the e states for "extended"...

What we have done, (and when I say we I mean Wepps from SimHQ, lol), is that we fixed a couple of minor bugs and script errors, we increased the player base to 22... but you can disable what you don't need, we broke the squad down into fire teams... so there is a squad leader with 2 medic positions... then Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and so on fire teams... 4 men each... this way the squad leader gives the overall plan, but the team leaders have control over there teams either AI and/or human... makes for better teamwork and tactics. Theres also a sniper team if needed/wanted... and since the Javelins work in v1.08, they have been added into the vehicles for use.

I think, for those who play online, you'll really like this "extended" version...

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Files....ded.zip