Sign in to follow this  
Big Ofp Fan

Blu Occupation Part I

What first was an singleplayermission is now an own project and a small campaign with 5 missions wich take you a look after the original story of from the game

Story

Sahrani after the war between the RAC's and SLA:

The most of north are now in hand of the US and RAC, many SLA have give up or lost their live in the war - But some SLA are hiding an begin to fight again, against the RAC and US. Peace of peace they take back tankfactories, barracks etc. many people of the north join them to fight against the US and RACS...

Blu Occupation Part I Version 1.32

Addons

Armaholic mirror

Blu Occupation Part I

FYEO - Addon.zip:

+ EditorUpdate_v102

+ RC_Alouette

+ rlk_guer

+ rlk_urban_sol

+ ZS_WoodlandUS

- no readme no credits mad_o.gif

The readme which is on german?

Did you find an other one? wink_o.gif

Don't worry, the missions have english briefings, texts etc. I finished the project last night. I add an english readme today wink_o.gif

- no readme no credits mad_o.gif

Added

Is anyone else having problems with this Campaign? When I click Start to begin the campaign I get this error message:

Noentry'Campaigns\bluoccupationparti\description.ext/Campaign.MiniKampa'

I tried dl the pbo again but that didn't help. I already had the needed addons but I dl the addons pack and did the mod folder thing but that didn't help either.

I'm not sure what else I need to try.

I'm running the US version, completely updated.

Should be fixed wink_o.gif

I'm sorry about this error. In our tests we had some different versions of this campaign, to clear bugs, blance it and so on. Maybe we upload the wrong version banghead.gif

@Makake: I dunno how is it in arma with different versions, I suggest to run the campaign under 1.08. We made this campaign with the 1.08 and we dont know if is it backward compatiblity to 1.07b or 1.0x wink_o.gif

Same problem here on 1.08 version campaign doesn't start

BTW in the campaign booklet it says Plu Occupation instead of Blue or Blu wink_o.gif

hi

you guy(s) still have the old version of the campaign.

JUST DOWNLOAD AGAIN ONLY THE CAMPAIGN. THE FIXED VER IS ALREADY UP wink_o.gif

Again an Update to version 1.32. some little non gameplay Bugs are fixed.

Have fun

mission1:

1st objective: convoy would not arrive in newest version. had to make the long walk up the village and do it on my own.

2nd objective: mission suddenly stops failed when approaching the target area. maybe a feature (pilots got killed?)

did not play any further. will do tomorrow.

btw: I get an error message concerning the rlk addon with some "uazmg" missing. I would like to know if all get this one or my addon is not up to date

Mission I : I had heared from many that the convoi wouldn't start. I have now rezise the triggers and hope that's it. I have tested this mission 100's of times and the convoi came everytime. damn, I don't know what I should do even more with this stupid convoi smile_o.gif

It's hart to fight an bug which isn't acting by my self sad_o.gif

Pilot: Yea its a feature. If he died you must try it again.

In some causes of savegame or loading the pilot died because the script wich let's him hang in the tree, has a mini duration of 0.001 sek. and in this duration he is mortally. Maybe this is it why he died sad_o.gif

2nd mission (where you help the escapees):

extraction truck (ural civil) stops suddenly. refusing to travel any further. had to drive on my own, but the where? map did not show anything. btw. the mission only started when I chose to retry it. On first try it said "failed" adter the intro.

Seems I only have time to try one or two missions a day... icon_rolleyes.gif

todays testing revealed:

In mission "back to home" the enemies from "land" and "sea" won't attack the harbour base. I was waiting long enough (about 15 min., did some dishwashing in the meantime whistle.gif ). Nothing happened. Ended the mission with "endmission"-command. After this, the campaign started once over, with Intro and Mission1. And they both appeared in the mission list of the campaign thereafter.

Summary: nice campaign with good ideas and cutscenes well done. But with severe (scripting-)errors. I don't know if this happens only with me, but more than half of the missions would not work correctly (false triggers, no triggers at all or even refusing to start at first time). Take a look.

Thanks anyway. Twas worth the time, after some bugfixing I hope you will continue your work. Much appreciated

thx for testing wink_o.gif

extraction truck in mission2 is fixed. It was that damn AI pathfinding wink_o.gif . I dunno why the mission failed in the intro wow_o.gif , never had this.

I check this bug in mission 4.

yea its normal that campaign restarts after you end mission 4 wink_o.gif

BTW: Wich ArmA version do you use? The US or International/Euro?

checked Mission 1 to 4. Had self tested more then 20 times under different conditions and had let tested from my teammate. No errors are in the latest (1.3) version. No failed in intro ^^ in mission2 and in mission4 the enemy come. They can only come coz they dont have any conditions or limitations at the start wink_o.gif . that was in 1.0, 1.1, 1.25 and is still so in 1.3 !

Can be that this freaky bugs are only happend by you or an result by using bounch of mods, dunno we use no mods, we make the maps with no mods and we never plan do maps under mods.

Anyway. With 1.08, and the addons runs all fine wink_o.gif

I am using 1.08 with several mods, addons and replacement packs activated. Maybe this or the fancy behaviour of arma is the key

It's possible but no one can say it 100% . ArmA is still so incalculable, by playing, mapping, scripting or other things. One day it works fine in ohter it make bugs or other confusing things crazy_o.gif .

Coz of this we started the RC project and release complex maps early to fight errors wink_o.gif

Anyone who want can test this running but not final maps and tell us if it works or come errors, confusing things or, or, or.

So we can early clean up this and can take an eye of it in the next/future maps smile_o.gif

Thanks for that Great Campaign!.

I really enjoy Playing that.

Can't wait for your next one! inlove.gif

----

welcome.gif