Sign in to follow this  
rullstolskalas

In need of desperate help, cant get my game to run

I just installed ARMA on my pc but i cant make it work. I press the exe file and a little rectangular box shows up and then it dissapears and nothing more happens... the game doesnt start. First time i tried to start the game i had patch 1.05 installed but didn't work i just get a message with the options to "send report" or "Don't send" or something similar. So i uninstalled the game and installed again, this time without patching the game but as mentioned above it still wont work, a rectangular box shows up with crosses in them (sorry for the poor description, hope you know what i mean)

and when the box dissapears nothing more happens.

I have around 700 mb ram and Radeon 9800 series (128mb)

You need to be a bit more specific with your computer specs, check some of the other threads in here for similar systems and also see if anyone has similar problems with matching specs. Also read up some of the more common issues others are encountering.

The Crash (CTD) your describing could be many things.

I'm not sure it's possible to have 700mb of Ram, 128/256/512/1GB or more are the usual numbers.

Just at first glance it sounds like your system could be relatively underpowered for what ArmA requires, though the graphics card seems good enough.

E

he can have 768Mb ram (512 + 256). Anyway, we indeed need more information in order to be able to help you.