Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

New Rule to take effect as of today

PG@MycCoBQIAAFfe6jg_3688_8.pjpeg

Thats right.. NO MORE farting cats in this forum.

It has become obvious that a major cause of community grief and annoyance has in fact been feline gas. Posters complain of lost thoughs and being inturrupted by cats of all breed passing gas and distracting them.. making them lose their train of thought..

so from hence forth.. if you are a cat... you are no longer allowed to blow ass on this board..

thank you, I hope you all understand.

HAHAHAHA!!! ROFLOL!!!! LMAO!!!!   I wish, I havent had a reliable pot hookup in over a year mad.gif

HAHAHAA "smoke a tree"  LMAO!!!

I knew the mention of that substance would draw a post from you.. your name may be hilandor.. but we all know its really highlandor

biggrin.gif

Your cat is so dead just wait, when my cat finds your cat my cat will kick your cats ass  tounge.gif

Ahh you spammed the forum with two post I don't care that you have deletd one of them you still did me off to go report you to the mods biggrin.gif

lmao yeah i made a balls up of my message then made a ballsup of my edit so thot sodit and deleted it and now iit appears ur spamming biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

sad.gif Damn your abuse of moderator power. Wish I could do that, deleting my own post would cause no end of confusion.

Where can I report mods for abusing there power? smile.gif

Im still mad my "The posting of images results in instant dinner" post was locked.. now its wandered on to the second page.. and into obscurity

just shows ya if it had been a worthy topic it would have been pinned =[[[

Wobble, I see some uncanny resemblances in your avatar and signature picture. Are you in any way related to the bush family (I believe you come from texas) and got to browse through the George W. Bush family photo book? confused.gif

LOL no im not related (I wish i was, major book deals)