Sign in to follow this  
Snake Man

PMC Baltic Command released!

PMC Baltic Command

(formely known as PMC Command Campaign)

PMC Baltic Command is a CE campaign that puts you in the role of NATO commander of a mixed battalion-sized force, fighting the Reds in their backyard swimming pool, the Baltic Sea. Many months of work has created a wonderful mix of scripts that simulate the operational level of command, with orchestrated land, air, and sea operations. You are given lots of tools, such as Wild Weasel jamming strikes and artillery-fired mines, to take the war to the enemy. But don't worry, it won't be easy.

You'll need all your OFP skills to peel away the layered enemy defenses. Pilot your specially-equipped recon helo to put your binoculars on the enemy front lines, and coordinate combined-arms missions like Rommel did. But beware, as the enemy will track your radio signals and launch missile strikes at you. The missions are open-ended, with no set path to victory. You will be judged on each mission for both your ability to take the objectives, and to keep friendly casualties down.

Develop plans for flak suppression and airstrikes. Coordinate airborne and armor forces to take widely-flung objectives. Employ snipers, seals, and grunts to take and hold objectives in the face of withering counterattacks. PMC Baltic Command demonstrates what can be done with the best of the best addons and scripts developed by the OFP community.

Required addons

UAV Dragonwarrior ------------ DragonWarrior.rar

C130v2 ----------------------- ofp.info

USMC Symbols ----------------- CoC homepage

Mirror 1 --------------------- ofp.info

LSR Ranger/Deltas ------------ ofp.info

LSR SEALs -------------------- ofp.info

bas Blackhawks --------------- ofp.info

bas Littlebirds -------------- ofp.info

JAM3 (three!) ---------------- ofp.info

CAVS Vehicles ---------------- JAM_Vehicles.zip, PMC mirror.

SA-11 Gadfly ----------------- ofp.info

CoC Unified Artillery -------- filefront

Mirror 1 --------------------- ofpr.info

CoC Tomahawks ---------------- CoC homepage

CoC Mines -------------------- CoC homepage

Mirror 1 --------------------- filefront

Mirror 2 --------------------- ofpr.info

CoC Divers v1.0 -------------- CoC homepage

Mirror 1 --------------------- ofpr.info

Bn880 Tracers v1.24 ---------- BIS topic

Official PMC Baltic Command Forum and PMC Tactical.

Finally, the campaign itself. Download v1.1 PMC_Baltic_Command_v1.1.rar - 21mb.

Mirror 1 filefront

Mirror 2 megaupload

Mirror 3 mediafire

Mirror 4 bigupload

Edited by Snake Man

Snake man can you post a link for the "lsd" addon and the bas_6845 ? Can't find them anywhere. Thanks confused_o.gif

Oops, sorry my bad, I missed the LSD addon link from the readme and forum post. First post updated too now.

U.S.S. Ashland LSD 48 -------- ofp.info

There is no bas_6845 addon, what you need comes from the blackhawk or littlebird addon packets.

Quote[/b] ]now im getting missing jam ehd??

Do you have JAM3? Or maybe you are runing JAM2 and JAM3 together?

Quote[/b] ]Snake man can you post a link for the "lsd" addon and the bas_6845 ? Can't find them anywhere. Thanks

Classic BAS addons Link to BAS Page

just checked for any jam2 none found all running jam 3

Hi all,

I finally managed to install all the missing addons, but in the first mission i can't find how fire TLAM? Are they available?

Grab the radio from the table and establish communications for the arty/sub.

In the arty menu i just have the m252.Not arty / sub command, maybe it's because i use coc 1.1?

Well yeah you only have M252 mortars and Tomahawk cruise missiles from the Sub in the first mission. But yeah, I dont know about UA v1.1 as I dont use it. This campaign was build, tested and meant to be played with UA v1.0 in mind, however I dont see why the cruise missiles wouldn't work. Try it out and see what happens?

Quote[/b] ]just checked for any jam2 none found all running jam 3

Make sure you have installed the final Jam3_Fixed6 version. If you've got that then I don't know, maybe Snakeman has the answer...

YES ive got it to work,but now im getting my a rrse kicked

Superb campaign, Snake Man.

I would say that this is one of the top 3 OFP campaigns of all time. I'd recommend it to anyone.

This sounds exactly like what I've been dreaming of for since 2003! It's a great relief to see missions still being made, and people still being interested, considering the Arma debarcle.

What mod would you recommend for this campaign? ECP? WGL? FFUR/SLX? SLX?

I've coincidently just discovered the COC Commmand Engine, so I'm greatly looking forward to playing this!

notworthy.gif

This is wonderful, really it is. It ranks alongside The Uprising in terms of (re)playabillity in my prized collections of mission and campaigns (dosn't beat Abandoned Armies, but then again nothing does).

Well done guys.

Do you think I could play this campaign with WGL 5? Have to look if there are some "replace-BIS-units-with-WGLs'" game logics...

I don't know why my ah64 in the first mission don't have any payload... No rounds for chaingun, no rockets etc...

anychance of a 1 big install for this so i dont have to dl all the addons. I may stop playing arma for a bit this looks good.

Quote[/b] ]What mod would you recommend for this campaign? ECP? WGL? FFUR/SLX? SLX?

None.

Quote[/b] ]Do you think I could play this campaign with WGL 5?

No.

The above blunt answers mean that this campaign was designed, edited and tested only with the required addons. Gameplay would be totally different with these mods, so no, you cannot use them (or at least dont report bugs/isses if you do).

Quote[/b] ]I don't know why my ah64 in the first mission don't have any payload

I'm not sure, are you running only the specified addons included in the readme?

Quote[/b] ]anychance of a 1 big install for this so i dont have to dl all the addons.

No. I mean I do my best to list all the addons with possible mirrors in the readme, thats should be sufficient. Of course if you arrange me unlimited ftp site where to host, I can do mod dir install-pack for you smile_o.gif

This is a work of art! The Mona Lisa of OFP missions!

I got fed up with ARMA's fundamental flaws and with my digital bloodlust unquenched, thought I'd give this another crack.

It's a masterly crafted piece of work that anyone who's even messed around in the editor must be able to appreciate the hours of work that must've gone into it. When I complete a mission I feel as though I should be getting emails from General Petreus in Iraq, asking for advice on strategy and tactics.

I haven't yet finished, and I have some ideas/feedback but I'll hold off until the end.

Hats off!

notworthy.gif

Hello PMC Team,

first I want to express my respect towards you for creating a massive campaign like this which shows me again why I still play OFP and let ArmA collect dust in my shelf. I do have the savegame issue though and I am really sad I can't get a working save with your campaign. I have a clean install of OFP GOTY 1.96 without any sky or vegetation replacement packs. I used this clean installation successfully with Thobson's mission Abandoned Armies as well as with your PMC Tank Hunter campaign.

In both cases the integrated saving methods worked as well as the "ESC and Abort" - style of saving.

But with PMC Baltic command neither way works. I get an error message and CTD whenever trying to continue the campaign. Of course I do not use any addons on top of those needed for the campaign. The only thing I have in my RES\addons folder besides the default .pbos is the editorupdate1.03.

I use one modfolder for PMC addons and one for CoC 1.0 and I employ them via commandline parameters of an OFP desktop icon,separated by semicolons.

Hope there is help because I really want to play this amazing piece of simulation, but since I am in a job with shift system, I have to be able to save the game if a mission is so complex and time consuming.

tourist