Sign in to follow this  
awins1

Expansion: Arma: Queen's Gambit

Hopefully they have an good story too. Not this blackandwhite fairytales "evil" SLA vs. "heroic" US.

Hopefully they have an good story too. Not this blackandwhite fairytales "evil" SLA vs. "heroic" US.

But that isn't the story at all! It's more complex than that

and is revealed by the time you get to the end of the

campaign.

I hope its better than the armed assault campaign because that was one horrendous SP especially with all the bugs and awful triggers and the general amateurish mission objectives.

They should do expansion to buy,sure they should...But it's bad joke like I said...ArmA is a lot of bugs to this day,campain is bad,number of vehicles is low and some of them do not have interiors and engine is the same,still no big physics improvements.OFP was different.Authors made one good game(OFP + RES) and now they think they can go along on their reputation and give us game that has a lot of bugs.They don't care...Let's make sh**t and ofp fan will buy it anyway...It's the begining of the end I think...Fix Arma first, make it playable,major bugs free.Then I can buy this expansion pack even for 200$...

BI made 1.01(patch), 1.02(patch), 1.04, 1.05(patch), 1.06, 1.07(2 beta patches) and 1.08(patch).

You can say alot but BI really tried and changed alot to the game and compared to 1.00 there are (almost) no really big bugs left, ofcourse there are minor things but no game is perfect or works perfect on every PC.

there still the fog problem, texture issues that cause frame drops, blood sweat and tears the single campaign which by the way is still broken.

so what are they really fixing? trying and fixing is is 2 different things. i really want to love arma but its almost unplayable. but knowing bis it might take 20 patches and 3 expansions to fix.

don't know if you noticed it already :

You should take an closer look in these image.

qg-pres-2_0_4334.jpg

spotted in germany comm. comments.

Maybe now a reason for buying that expansion. smile_o.gif

don't know if you noticed it already :

You should take an closer look in these image.

qg-pres-2_0_4334.jpg

spotted in germany comm. comments.

Maybe now a reason for buying that expansion. smile_o.gif

means absolutely nothing if its not in game footage if its not running on a typical rig. crazy_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

That pic is fake. There won't be anything new added to the engine since the expansion will come with version 1.08

lol minimum game requirements upped to 8800GTX if thats real? :P

I don`t think so.

It would be stupid, to make the fastest and most expensive hardware the minimum requirement.

looks like a good game ill get it as long as we get future patches. its all about money init.

I don`t think so.

It would be stupid, to make the fastest and most expensive hardware the minimum requirement.

Dont worry i wasnt 100% serious, but u know what the performance is like in ArmA anyway, adding more shiny crap aint going to help that :P

I would also like to take this time to remind everyone, especially the new guys complaining about BIS on this matter. BIS is not making this expansion.

Actually BIS is making most of it. Black Element is just making the merc campaign.

Ah, well nuts to me.

Uninteresting to say the most.

I'll still buy it for some new campaigns but I'm still cautious about the whole thing.

It seems a bit rediculous for something sponsered by BIS but I guess we'll see.

a bit dissapointed with the new weapons....

New Untied sahrani sounds good

Are these ingame waterreflections or is it photoshoped artwork?

pic_QG_ilu2.jpg

pic_QG_ilu2.jpg

What do you think?

i have a low end system amd xp amd 2800, socket A I think clocked at 2.1 ,1gig ddr1,gt7300 256 agp.im with in minimum requirment  an can run arma at very low with good fps. i was wondering whether i will be able to run the expansion, because of higher minmum requirment for the expansion e.g Minimum System Requirements:

CPU: 2.5 GHz Intel / AMD processor

RAM: 512 MB

Video Card: nVidia Geforce 6600GT with 256 MB RAM, Pixel Shader 2.0 or ATI Radeon x800 with 256 MB RAM & Pixel Original version of ArmA installed

help.gif plz

photoshop work. maybe.. huh.gif

thank you bratty you put my mind at ease with cpu. thats funny i replaced my gt6600 128 with a gt7300 256 so i might have to put it back in.   cheers mate biggrin_o.gif