Sign in to follow this  
JukkaN

ArmA 1943

Quote[/b] ]

[..]we can a little c o o p e r a t e[..]

[..]I shall send you a PM with a list of what I need you to make.[..]

wink_o.gifwelcome.gif

PS: Be45 is waiting for the official Arma tools inlove.gif

You should not bash em too much in so early stage of their production. They have now some clear vision of what they wanna do but of course there is not so far any done things coz they will get some people to help whit it. I may help you whit some things so I´ll mail whit you.

Lol why are you all trying to tell him what Vilas meant? Let Vilas explain himself..

I am looking forward to see what will come out of this. The ArmA engine is a good engine to use for a ww2 mod. : )

Keep up the spirit.

interested in helping, world war 2 mods were my favourite from OFP, was wondering however before i volunteer my skills what the two of you plan to do in the mod?

Hi all, thanks for your welcomes.Well I have now 3 members joined 2 modlers and an addon maker, but I do need another addon maker.Hoot 1988, if you are going to volenteer please send me a PM with a list of what you can do for us.You have to either: Texture, or make addons (With configs).We're planning to make some addons with some missions based on ww2 (Obviously) and then release them as one whole pack.

Vilas is helping.He has offered to help make our addons, but we have to wait for him to be able to make stuff, so if you are willing to help we need you to start work ASAP.Any beta testers are welcome to try them out, but we need them made, so please do send me a PM telling me what you can do for us.Cheers evrybody, GIJOE94

you dicided what part of world war 2 and what front youll be focusing on?

Jukkan what exactly is your role ? Im just curious

And what do you have, like who do you have, modeller bla bla etc

Heres a few major flaws:

As you post on your site there is a lack of addon makers - This is all because the tools are released.

You predict it to be released in a few months when there is no Tools, and it took Invasion 1944 Years to make what they made.... and you expect a few months huh.gifgoodnight.gif

rofl.gif Still power to u

It is alot of work.My goals were way too high

Hoot 1988, that will be explained in our missons, but I think it will start at southern rahmadi, then make its way north and continue on to sahrani.

Blood Omen, Jukkan is texturing, we have a few modles in our team such as Vilas.I think 4 or 5.

BraTTy what do you mean?

I mean that I wanted to make the whole pacific scenario....

Took months to complete Corsair,granted I was still learning too

Months on engine limitations, unfinished projects.

I am just saying it took about 4 months of my spare time even with help from others to complete one project

Imagine something like a Aircraft Carrier

Yeah but you have little free time right?

Well Bratty, if you do have some spare time, your welcome to join.We could use your experiance in modle making, it's aircraft your good at, right?Oh yeah I forgot to mension folks that I have a p3d file of a higgens boat which is being collaborated.When finnished will release it.

When I was making addons I had quite a bit of free time actually.

I own my own business now (autobodyshop) and I work 7 days a week

I am not good at any particular addons,my interest is prop planes yes.I am more of an engineer.

My specialty maybe config and scripting, but I know all aspects of addonmaking

Don't let me scare you either.Once you have it down packed you can turn out addons.

Footmunch is a good example...he was at one point doing a plane or two a week.Once your good you could do good quality addon in say a months time

I was on a roll with planes and could beta one a week easily,but I wasted much time trying to get tailgunners and overcome other engine limitations

I also lost a Wildcat addon my son deleted I believe (save your work often)

I won't have much time until winter months, i don't wanna commit myself to anything yet either.Something good would raise my motivation.

You guys don't have this all planned out yet

So your not going to help us?If you are, there is just 1 thing you can do to help us: One of our addons needs collaborating, and scince you are good at configs I thaught that you could help.

I am always here for technical help

Don't take this the wrong way either but I would be more likely to help Mehman...he has his sh*t together.You see his awesome modelling and he has a plan.Interesting

You guys maybe should join each other?

I am trying to save time for a ASL interpreter project of mine, I want in ARMA

If WWIIEC starts Arma stuff, I am commited to them...my friends

reply: I am good at configs....but Arma has changed slightly.I learn things on the spot.Once I sit down and do it.I will master Arma

So do you want me to send you the file for collaboration?

Negative, I have not done any work for Arma yet and have nothing installed to do so yet

Isn't Vilas helping you? He's config'n for Arma now

Ok.Yes Vilas is helping, we now have a sherman tank addon ready, it just needs texturing.I will release it when it's done.

Can we beta test your units on our dinosaurs?

We are looking for a mod leader to donate his units for the good of the community so our dinosaurs can be as realistic as possible!

Please!!!!

notworthy.gif

What are you talking about?Why would you want to test ww2 US and German soldiers on dinosaures.Please explain more.

To get proper config values, of course. It wouldn't be very realistic if a Trex can destroy a sherman tank with one bite after all...or vice versa, for a sherman to kill a Trex with one machine gun round.

Abs

But the sherman has been configed all ready.Thats why I'm gonna send you the Beta file for testing Abs(When vilas gives it me).

Im up for beta testing this Mod if your still looking

You can find my MSN in my profile if im accepted wink_o.gif

confused_o.gif That's ok Nick...maybe for the next addon.

smile_o.gif Looking forward to testing the Sherman, Joe.

Abzorz