Sign in to follow this  
Hit_Sqd_Ack

Protect & Serve

Special thanks to the following people. This would have not been possible without them taking the time out of thier day (some times night) to help me.

Ebud

Deanos Beanos

Powerslide

Officer "Tom"

Cameron McDonald

Average Joe (AAZ) & his brother Ryan

WIPMAN

*UPDATE* - June 22nd 2007

giorgioaram.jpg

Download (Full Download @ AAZ)

Money Pack - By Frodo

Bank Robbers v1.0

Heavy Bank Robbers and Heavy SWAT

I have finished the Bank Robbers, Heavy Bank Robbers & SWAT. Download links are above. I'm very sorry but I cannot get the rvmats to work correctly at this time with the bank robbers. I hope you enjoy them anyway. In addition I have pasted my bank robber face below for anyone who wants it. My good friend WIPMAN created it, all I did was modify the mouth eyes and nose. The only known bugs with these is I need to flip the unit icons which I will do this weekend for you mission makers out there.

face.jpg

face-1.jpg

dallasswatps.jpg

[/url](Large Image)

Download "AAZ"

I have finished my Dallas SWAT units. This version comes with the following units:

Dallas SWAT, Navy, Officer

Dallas SWAT, Navy, K9

Dallas SWAT, Navy, Sniper

Dalals EMT, Navy

Dallas SWAT, Woodland, Officer

Dallas SWAT, Woodland, K9

Dallas SWAT, Woodland, Sniper

facegrey.jpg

I'm sorry if you wanted my uniformed officers but they are not completed yet. I will release them in the next update of this pack.

- Ack

P.S. - I have another small announcement to make. Delta Hawk who has produced some excellent Police Interceptors and Officer_Eric and myself have joined forces to bring you an even greater LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) experience. Expect some great updates between the three of us in the future. If you are a modder and you would like to work on our team please contact one of us.

Just hope the officers don't need to swim, or you could even make some police Divers to go fetch their weapons for them...

I almost forgot here is the face I made for the SWAT. I did not upload the black face incase anyone wanted to modify it. It's still a WIP but enjoy it anyway.

- Ack

Cool, gonna download...

yay.gif

Veeeeery nice, the modified face texture for the mask looks professionally done. I'm impressed and will definatly give these a try smile_o.gif

tahts a nice custom face!

u shud try making an arab one with that scarf thing hat they put on!

Thank you very much, I have not finished the back of the head yet on the mask. So you guys want Sheriffs or FBI next? I can't finish the bank robbers until someone steps up the challege to tell me what I'm doing wrong with the wounds.

- Ack

tahts a nice custom face!

u shud try making an arab one with that scarf thing hat they put on!

Turbin.

Hmm...I vote Sheriff

Holy hotdogs! Powerslide had a part in this? THE Powerslide from ONS? one of the top OFP mods? if so, this must be good! DLing now. cant wait to test them ingame.

If you need any reference material for making detail textures or normal maps for the boot soles, you can check the back of sniper_skull's head, I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige.

@ xnodunitx - I've tried but it doesn't turn out very well. If you would like I could release the PSD to the community, then you all could give it a go. It would probably be easier for you to modify the face any way. Still working on the gloves. I gave the PSD to WIPMAN not too long ago, I'd like to see what he creates with it. I'm a huge fan of his work, he's very talented.

@ Sniper Skull - Powerslide looked over my configs and helped me some of the more technical things. Funny thing is the guy doesn't even own ArmA but he always knows the answer to everything.

@ shinRaiden - Thank you very much, I will have to look into that.

@ smellyjelly - No official site yet, I guess AAZ is it for now.

@ jammydodger - Thanks bro

Nice to have so Police forces around , lots of guys not too respectfull of the law and order on this island ! biggrin_o.gif

Could you tell us where Interceptor is to be founded ? It's only a pic or a released addon ?

and no its not a "Turbin". Thats what some people call it, but the muslims put on a SCARF type thing, not a TURBIN!

A turbin is just like a rag hat, these guys r[ like a towel lookin thing around heir head

Why do have this S.W.A.T. officers no slot for an primary weapon? huh.gif

I'm assuming whoever made this addon lives near or in Dallas, Im right outside dallas. I'm also interested in modding. Contact me at Ross@unitedairsoft.com

Mr_Tea - I just tested them and they do have primary weapons. Can you be a little more specific?

Kerry - A thobe and gutra are the traditional wear of what your talking about. You'll see them in the Sahrani SWAT pack I was asked to make.

Old Bear - I'm sorry but the Interceptor is not released yet. When DeltaHawk comes back from Japan I'm sure he will post about it. He comes back in August.

- Ack

Ok, understood about Interceptor.

But do you plan to have some SWAT vehicles at hand such as van, delivery or armored ?

With those units, i can`t pick up an M4 or another rifle from an weapons crate, or add an M4 via "This addweapon......". huh.gif

@Mr_Tea - I just tested this and I did not have any issues. Deactivate all of your addons and just try the SWAT addon and see if you still have the issue. Does anyone else have this issue?

- Ack

I do not have any problems with these units.

Very nice addon thumbs-up.gif

I say make normal patrol cops for Dallas PD or Texas DPS Highway Patrol troopers next. We have enough FBIish skins out there and I dont think the Dallas Sheriff's Office does police work (I think they just do the jail, courthouse security, civil process/evictions, etc) so therefore they dont really count as cops.

@Wardude - It does not matter if a Law Enforcement Officer is guarding an Airport, a Hospital, etc.... They are sworn LEO's that can arrest you. They deserve just as much respect as any other LEO that does Patrol.

The Dallas Sheriff's Office does do Detention Duty, in addition they serve warrants, etc... Which is pretty dangerous in my opinion?

In other states Sheriff's Offices do Patrol such as in Tampa Florida. All of the Police there only patrol down town Tampa. All of the other suburbs are patrolled by the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Department.

I think you do a disservice to LEO's by telling the ones that guard the Jails that they aren't real cops.

- Ack

P.S. - The Sheriffs that I have created are Los Angeles County, not Dallas County. They and the Uniformed Officers won't be out until I have time to do the rvmats.