Sign in to follow this  
Azrael000

Addons vs. Patchs

HI

When new patches comes out some addons need to be reworked.

I want t know how to make modeloptics look normal in ArmA 1.08 ? Because in 1.05 every thing was normal when i used optics from OFP, but now i see only small part of it.

PS: How can i make in a machinegun, ammo move animation, just like in anny Arma M-Gun, and is it possible to apply this animation on Minigun to rotate the barrels

HELP HELP HELP

ye its possible take a look at the wiki ... banghead.gif

2D optics change in 1.06 is the only thing that forced addons update - the size of models was changed because of widescreen support. Black surrounding on 1:5 scale was added around previous optics models.

Quote[/b] ]2D optics change in 1.06 is the only thing that forced addons update - the size of models was changed because of widescreen support. Black surrounding on 1:5 scale was added around previous optics models.

I was looking for this answer for a long time smile_o.gif

MAybe you can post optic model example so we can better understand how to edit optics ?

@ July 04 2007,12:32)]

thanks. now i see. yay.gif it's easy to edit optics in this way.

though your example is incorrect wink_o.gif scale have to be 1:5 not 1:4 or you'llgot transparent regions onthe sides in game.

scale have to be 1:5 not 1:4 or you'llgot transparent regions onthe sides in game.

Really? Well, it works for many many people, so I don't know if this info is correct.