Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Vietnam: The Experience

i seem to have a very weird bug with the latest VTE update

somehow i lost the EJECT action from planes (bis ones and addons) so i checked and rechecked and when i disable VTE the action returns (1.12 and also 1.14 arma updates)

any ideas how to fix this or is this problem already known and being worked one

It was fixed that way intentianally ...at least for the helicopters anyway.

its cool that they do it for the helicopters but also planes dont have the eject option (no flying object has the eject option helo's and planes alike)

offcourse i could make a small script to implent the eject action back

Suggestions

- More variants of Ah-1G like 2 FFAR Rocket pods on each wing and another with 1 Minigun Cannon on each wing

- Bombardier seat on B-52

Will you made that weapon?

M79PUMP.JPG

Its modificaded grendade launcher by seals.

i see you know not much about this weapon.

it's China Lake's pump-action grenade launcher, it can fire same grenades as M-79, except it can fire 4 of them without reloading. It's just a little bit bigger than M-79.

sources claim that there were no more than 30 launchers produced and that only navy seals used this weapon.

I was making this weapon for ofp, but i haven't finished it yet...

unsung mod is making it for arma.

btw, here's a vid of pump-action grenade launcher

Just a request:

if it is possible, could you scale down the Vietnamese player models? Because Vietnamese people (no offense) are generally a bit smaller by genetics.

It seems weird to be fighting NVA the same size as the Americans.

Resizing the units would mean creating a whole new set of anims. Take a look at the news reporter animations on a regular soldier to see the nasty results.

We've been doing some testing using VTE in conjunction with ACE. It makes for a really good time. Some of the ammo isn't packable in the ACE rucks and there are a couple other minor issues, but it's great! Is VTE still being worked on?

Previous post to this topic was on June 30th 2008, so we'll see if moderator chops our heads off :)

Yes, Vietnam: The Experience is most definitely being worked on. If you see my name popping up in these forum posts/user lists, you can rest assured that PMC projects are being worked on.

I sure hope I don't get my head chopped off for telling the community that ACE and VTE are awesome together.