Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Vietnam: The Experience

those links are dead dave

Also question to snake man, i can't find a register link ANYWHERE on the PMC tactical forums?

ty m8

all fixed now.

you need to private message him your :

user name:

password:

email address:

he got sick of the spam bots.

As the forum is closed for new users, anyone who wants to have an account here needs to email me or private message me on some other forum. Send me your login name, preferred password and email address.

My email is tactical at our-domain-name and you can reach me on IRC irc.quakenet.org at #WrpTool channel, or from few forums; BIS forums, Frugals world, FreeFalcon forums or in CoC forums.

With that amount of contact info, I dont think anyone can have any problems contacting me and getting account arranged here. PMC is very happy to welcome any and all OFP, ArmA and Falcon 4 community users.

Lol ,

I was only.......22.8

And Frankie kicked a mine the day that mankind kicked the moon...

(sorry for OT everyone)

Artistic license. The reference to teenage soldiers

has more of an immediate emotional impact - and

"Ninaninaninaninanineteen" sounds better than

"twentytwotwentttytwotwennntytwo...point eight" tounge2.gif

Lol ,

I was only.......22.8

You mean he lied to me through song?!?! damn himm.... i hate it when people do that......... crazy_o.gif

I havent downloaded it yet. But iwas thinking if the Bird dog is included it would be kool to have a radio pack in it that you can use to call in artillery strikes. And can skyraiders be put on a racetrack pattern till you call the in for an airstrike?... If this can allready be done with arma could someone tell me how to do it?

where can I get the hotfixes at?

Also sometimes I seem to get random crashes, it seems to happen when I'm in a much more open area where i can see a good distance (even if my view distance is lowered).

grrr, the game is unplayable with the crashes. I try making a mission and it just crashes. I don't have COC installed, do I need that? I have lots of addons for ARMA, maybe something in there is conflicting with my VTE? I only have VTE and truemods running...maybe truemods is conflicting with something?

Grrr, I really really want to play sad_o.gif

grrr, the game is unplayable with the crashes. I try making a mission and it just crashes. I don't have COC installed, do I need that? I have lots of addons for ARMA, maybe something in there is conflicting with my VTE? I only have VTE and truemods running...maybe truemods is conflicting with something?

Grrr, I really really want to play sad_o.gif

Some of the vehicles/weapons arent config´ed properly yet.

After all this is a pre-alpha release and you just cannot expect it to run flawlessly crazy_o.gif

I know it's a pre-alpha.

But the crashes seem random. I'll only put myself on the map as an US Army soldier and run around and sometimes it'll crash, I'll fly a Huey and it'll crash, I was making a mission on a hill defense, I put about 15 guys in foxholes and to test it I put 2 NVA squads attacking...bam random crash, and not just as soon as it loads either.

When I load up maps, it'll say object such and such is missing, but I dont think that would crash the game.

AussieDave because of you i wont to play VTE even more after listening to that song.

God bless the Anzacs notworthy.gif

Kris

does anyone else get random crashes? I need some help figuring out why it is happening or what addons are conflicting. Although I noticed I don't crash nearly as much on Ashua.

You have some serious problems, even though VTE is a Pre-Alpha it is still relatively stable unless you haven't installed the game properly which is what I think must be going on here. Go the VTE forums to get all the hotfixes. The game shouldn't be crashing if you are just running around with a soldier, flying a huey, or doing a hill defense mission. The maps usually load missing objects for me too, but usually doesn't lead to a crash. However, I do suggest not using certain vehicles as they are just placeholders for the moment.

Lol ,

I was only.......22.8

And Frankie kicked a mine the day that mankind kicked the moon...

(sorry for OT everyone)

Here's John Schuman's song that was recorded at the pub.

Walk in the light green

it still makes me sad to hear it.

here's good info on it:

John Schuman

Other renditions are viewable here:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1gmgwx77osw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n7TXBuVUQJw

The second features archive footage.

does anyone else get random crashes? I need some help figuring out why it is happening or what addons are conflicting. Although I noticed I don't crash nearly as much on Ashua.

no, i have no problems with it.

You have some serious problems, even though VTE is a Pre-Alpha it is still relatively stable unless you haven't installed the game properly which is what I think must be going on here. Go the VTE forums to get all the hotfixes. The game shouldn't be crashing if you are just running around with a soldier, flying a huey, or doing a hill defense mission. The maps usually load missing objects for me too, but usually doesn't lead to a crash. However, I do suggest not using certain vehicles as they are just placeholders for the moment.

there's only one hot fix:

VTE_config_12-25-07.rar

Thanks for the reply.

I know when I downloaded it off ARMA.INFO it was corrupted, so I downloaded it from this forum. I assume I have the latest version of VTE because it has all the music in it and I've put the config in the addons folder.

I've been to the PMC tactical forum or whatever its called, and I'm assuming that that is the VTE forum as well, but I havn't found any working links for any of the hotfixes. I don't think any of my previous addons are making it crash because it never crashed before, and I dont think Truemods would make it crash because someone already mentioned they used it in this thread...sigh I guess I'll reinstall when I get back home.

I've been to the PMC tactical forum or whatever its called, and I'm assuming that that is the VTE forum as well, but I havn't found any working links for any of the hotfixes. I don't think any of my previous addons are making it crash because it never crashed before, and I dont think Truemods would make it crash because someone already mentioned they used it in this thread...sigh I guess I'll reinstall when I get back home.

PMC Tactical (VTE) dedicated server ADDONS

VTE Installation Guide - New

still doesn't work, I've tried it with 1.08 and 1.09, I'm gonna reinstall to clean out any conflicting addons...sigh

oh my god.. been a long time since my first post. Snakeman,maybe you should make a new thread for this so you can edit the first post with new releases and stuff..

well I reinstalled ARMA and it VTE works now, I think there was a conflict between my WW2 Vilas soldiers/Vilas config and VTE

Is there a way to make Computer Players in Jets drop their bombs or no? if so how to make them drop bombs

I need help... I just installed 0.4, got all the addons and stuff, but when I go to run I get the error message 'Include file vte_air\VTE_air\cfgSounds.hpp not found.