Sign in to follow this  
madmike

why did you use your username

Got mine from M*A*S*H. Either played be Alan Alda of Donald Sutherland, Hawkeye Peirce was cool. I've been using this nick since Delta Force 1.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (metaldivision @ Feb. 18 2002,14:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the excellent album by Marduk called "Panzerdivision Marduk"<span id='postcolor'>

That is a really good album. 'Baptism by Fire' is one of my favourite songs from that record.

Who cares!? tounge.gif

That was my first thought when I had to find a nick for a chatroom and so I use it for forums, chats and such things. However, in games I use different names, depending whether it's a callsign in a flightsim or ako a real name e.g. when I played Civilization.

But anyhow

WhoCares

I just wanted plain-old-fubar, but it was taken, so I gave myself a promotion.  tounge.gif

" You maniacs, you blew it up, ohhh, damn you, god, damn you all to hell........"

I'll stick with the pink and fluffy objects confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (metaldivision @ Feb. 18 2002,06:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mine comes from the excellent album by Marduk called "Panzerdivision Marduk" and from the music i live for Metal.<span id='postcolor'>

Cool, I just saw Marduk last month in concert and it was kick ass.

I got my name from a movie that I saw last summer, it was made for less than $600 and just won a Guinness Book of World Record for the cheapest full-length movie ever made.

-=Die Alive=-

Mine came from a Nickname that stuck since Highschool.

Its all to do with my accent, and a television ad and a certain person in that ad that everyone said I sounded exactly like.

The line he said during the ad:- "Well you don't have to play Frizbee with it"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Feb. 17 2002,14:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cool, I just saw Marduk last month in concert and it was kick ass.<span id='postcolor'>

Jesus Christ....Sodomized Tour 2002??

If so, where?

PS Marduk kicks ass!!

mine comes from a squirrel i once saw that i swear had a cloaking device.....it just vanished right in front of my eyes,,like the predator,it just simply vanished,you could hear it just not see the bastard n e way it hough this was prety cool and so stealth squirrel was born.

Gorgi = from the Disney animation "the Black Cauldron (in dutch it was Taran en de toverketel). The fluffy dog's name was Gorgi in the Dutch version. I have the English version, but never saw it but i thinks the name is the same

Knootewoot = a wizard's name a made up myself for Diablo I. Sometimes when playing Diablo II i name myself Knoote for short, but use it for a barbarian. And i have an amazon named Knootewoot and a druid called Gorgi.

My nick is originally from DoD and the DoD messageboards. At first, I was "Mao", a name I used in our LAN parties in which I always named myself as a known butcher (another nick I used was "Pappa Stalin") 'coz I had a tendency of slaughtering the others... On the DoD messageboards, some folks misunderstood me and assumed I admire a bloodthirsty despot. So I changed my nick to Antifa (from Anti-fascist Action) written in a bit more 1337 d3wd way.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sandman @ Feb. 19 2002,04:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Feb. 17 2002,14:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cool, I just saw Marduk last month in concert and it was kick ass.<span id='postcolor'>

Jesus Christ....Sodomized Tour 2002??

If so, where?

PS Marduk kicks ass!!<span id='postcolor'>

I saw them on January 20th, in Montreal Canada (place called Foufounes Electrique) with a few band I don't really remember their names.  I got a few of Marduks CDs, including the "Fuck Me Jesus" CD.  Anyway, I work as security/bouncer at the club, and I was doing stage security and I must tell you, they're some real crazy motherfuckers these guys.  The crowd was even more brutal than anything I saw.  I actually had to help one fan outside to a taxi because he got his jaw broken or dislocated from in the mosh pit.

-=Die Alive=-

Brg is a shortening for British Racin Green. Norway is obviously where I come from.

smile.gif

I use supah cuz of some german girl i once had a serious relationship with which lasted for 1 night .... u know the kind. She said i was "supah" which means great or something like that ..... and it stuck eversince Before u think im some egomaniac .... i dont think im that great .... to be honest im "the average dutch person" mb even a little worse biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (John C Flett @ Feb. 16 2002,11:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's not very smart to use your real name over the internet! <span id='postcolor'>

It's not so dumb either. Names don't mean much in isolation and we've been using them in all other forms of human interaction since the dawn of civilisation. No, I'll use my name rather than hide behind an alias anyday.<span id='postcolor'>

amen, brutha!

I'm a big AC/DC fan, and the Bon Scott Tribue Box Set (Bon Scott, former lead singer dieing in 1980 by choking on his own vomit) is called Bonfire ....i like AC/DC, i like the name Bonfire....and i've used it for more than a year now biggrin.gif

My handle evokes sentiments of the Cold War / Soviet Era. The AK was the standard issue rifle for the Red Army, and their expansion into other territories is summed up nicely by my title. smile.gif

I have had a couple of names, Spy Hawk was one of them.

Now, Neo... I am the one. The Matrix.