Sign in to follow this  
madmike

why did you use your username

ok, why do you have the usernames you have.

mine is from mad=madmax,mike=my name

i wondered why other ppl used that name, i thought it was something that came out of your disturbed head tounge.gif

My name is Rogue and I remember having to come up with something for an e-mail address and since I didn't give a fuck I just threw 2020 on the end....guess I could have used just Rogue on this board but eh didn't think about it....

do you want the story of my trip in italy ....... again ? tounge.gif

Well, my name just sprang into my mind a few years back when I was like a bit drunk and playing Starsiege, I used a skin that had a red sandstorm on it and everybody was like "Yo, watch out where you're walking yo big lazy foo!"

NOTE: This was utter bullshit and in no way related to how I really got my name, I can tell you this much: that damn "RedStorm designs" took my name and developed GR with it...I should kill them!

cos am scottish and there can be only one ( well had to spell it different so there really could be only one and indeed now there is

I'm a Military Police man in the Irish Reserves. (3rd MP Coy.).

I got mine when after the Metallicas song "Enter Sandman". I was in an IRC chatroom and I saw that everytime someone entered it said:

enter "NAME":

Then I thought it would be cool if it said -"enter Sandman" when I got in the chatroom....lame huh? smile.gif

Had the name since then....

Umm I was high or pissed or both to come up with a name like this ahh well it could have been Magichamster

A pink elefant and his bowl of cereal friend told me to take this name otherwise he would blow up my house with little plastic bears that were actually walking timebombs, they also told me way back then to make the cereal thread. If I didn't they would switch my tube of shampoo with hair removal sad.gif

Well i'm kinda always dreamed about destroying the world and stuff so i reckon this name suits me best

muaha ha ha ha ha ha biggrin.gif

(*cries from RedStorm's bedroom*)

/no!!!...Don't do it Fluffy the magic pink elefant and your Bowl of cereal friend nooo!!! aaaah!!

(*evil elefant laughter*)

(*yet more evil laughter*)

my favorite show: the Simpsons

mt favorite character: Homer Simpson

someone took it already at gamespy(and other variations of), and for consistency, i chose RalphWiggum all the way.

Ralphwiggum is funny.

"daddy these rubber pants are hot"

"you wear them till you learn"

"ralph take that pencil out of your ear"

"miss hover im stuck to the table"

24A was my unit's callsign in the army

The L is a prefix which we used on 30 august 1995 when we guided A10A's to their targets in Bosnia

Didn't know the UZI was the standart Dutch assault rifle biggrin.gif. Thought it was something like the C17 or C7 (what was it called again?)

My name, hm. dunno. I made it up one day and now i'm using it everywhere. I like space and stuffs like and my name is alex. So, why not SpaceAlex.

I created this name for Delta Force 2 Multi-Player. My original name was "Canadian" and I used it when I was sniping. I needed one to use for assault work so I wouldn't scew up my stats for the "Canadian" player.

So the "Assault" part came from the line of work I was doing and the "(CAN)" part came from being a Canadian citizen, I wanted others to know that! biggrin.gif

My actual first name is "Tyler" though I'm sure most of you know that from my posts.

Tyler