Sign in to follow this  
bxbx

1st  MLOD from ARMA ODOL v40 - M16A4.P3D

Q

thanks. but it's far not as comfortable to use. for ex. I don't have traffic for everything - thus Synide's ftp with different models was better solution

true. a ftp sync (or like its called) would be neat wink_o.gif

First off thanks to Sy for the MLOD's, very much appreciated.

Is the FTP down now? Any chance to get PW pm'd to me so when it is up?

The HDD and the associated hardware that housed it along with all stuff ArmA related died an unnatural death over the new year. So, they've all been redone.. well mostly.

There is a mirror already setup with weaps, air, bodies and vehicles all redone into large rar files.

thought it prudent before posting the link details to check with someone from BIS... awaiting some response. If there's no response tomorrow then the links will be posted... maybe even here... it's holidays and lazy summer days abound...

Quote[/b] ]If there's no response tomorrow then the links will be posted... maybe even here...

ftp was working for some months... did you get any troubles with bis for that resource ? just wondering what responce you are waiting for. looking forward to see your ftp back soon

Quote[/b] ]If there's no response tomorrow then the links will be posted... maybe even here...

ftp was working for some months... did you get any troubles with bis for that resource ? just wondering what responce you are waiting for. looking forward to see your ftp back soon

I think the main problem was sheer bandwidth (over)usage.

Guest RKSL-Rock
say thanks to Rock.

You're welcome mate. But you've fluffed the links...

Ahh beautifull ...thx for the bind pos syn wink_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
say thanks to Rock.

Thank you Rock!

LOL its Synide you need to thank. Ive just given him some web space because he helped me out.

Has anyone gotten the MLOD's of any shoulder launched anti-tank weapons?huh.gif  (M184 and Javelin).    

I urgently need to figure out what in the hell I'm doing wrong as I ALMOST have my Shipon tandem-warhead AT rocket working for my mod's IDF soldiers, but it does some wierd stuff like turning into an AT-4 when it loaded despite having the modelspecial link to the loaded model.  Its very wierd.

Edit- Just fixed the positioning problem, but still have the loaded AT-4 model problem where my loaded Shipon model is NOT appearing. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg....so close to getting this rocket to work!!!! So close yet so far....

I also have a Spike SR shoulder launched ATGM (similar to the Javelin) that I need to convert later as well.

Can anyone offer any advice or models for getting the Shipon to work?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

APPARENTLY (read: just basing this on what I've read on these forums, i haven't got around to testing it myself yet), but modelspecial is based in the MAGAZINE class, rather than the WEAPON define, so make sure if the AT round you're using is inheriting from a current AT round class, that the modelspecial define is located in the ROUND class rather than the weapon define.

Bingo! Thank you Jackal. You and SFC.ITZHAK told me basically the same thing and it worked... still was a pain in the ass minding the stupid "};" signs and all that...one more or one less anywhere and it screws up everything.....drove me nearly insane tracking figuring out how many there were supposed to be in one section of the cfgmagazines as different configs I was looking at had different configurations. Thankfully at least ArmA gives you some clues about the error (sometimes) when it gives you the error.

Anyways...the problem is now solved. Thank you folks... now I face the daunting task of converting the Spike SR ATGM.

Wish me luck. Hopefully I've got all the brunt of the work behind me now that I somewhat know what I'm doing although I'm still using a bit of a "trial and error" methodology.

Tedious tedious tedious....

But worth it when ya see the rocket go "SWOOOOSH" and the tanks go BOOOOOM!!!!

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Has anyone got a cfgmodels, and cfgskeletons that will work with the uh60, and other helicopters?

I can not get the darned thing ingame properly.

interesting ... banghead.gif

Quote[/b] ]MLOD Models have been removed on BIS' request, since ARMA EULA clearly prohibits reverse engineering.

cervomix can you still keep the section online, just without the

files?

That way people could get an overview and look for the files

else where ..