Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA Studio

@Maa or any csla member:

these units look as in ofp times lovely, really great, but do you already got a mission maker or even someone working on a campaign? would be a shame if your work would only be used for screens and on desert islands instead of sending them into combat wink_o.gif

regards

Tom

CSLA troops on patrol:

CSLA3_promo_02-2008_01.jpg

CSLA3_promo_02-2008_02.jpg

CSLA3_promo_02-2008_03.jpg

Indeed

Glad to see any CSLA news, always an eyeCandy smile_o.gif

Hi guys! Are you going to make a Praga m53/59?http://armyreco.ifrance.com/europe/tchecoslovaquie/vehicule_artillerie/m-53_59/M-53-59_Anti-aircraft_armoured_Czech_21.jpg

Hi guys! Are you going to make a Praga m53/59?http://armyreco.ifrance.com/europe/tchecoslovaquie/vehicule_artillerie/m-53_59/M-53-59_Anti-aircraft_armoured_Czech_21.jpg

Yes,... M53/M59 PLdvK "Lizzard" is in work-in-progress.

Very early shot (textures and materials are only basic):

m59_jesterka_small.jpg

EDIT:

We are working on many new weapons/units/vehicles. Maybe we will show few w-i-p pics in near future.

Yes,... M53/M59 PLdvK "Lizzard" is in work-in-progress.

Very early shot (textures and materials are only basic):

[im]http://flashpoint.tiscali.cz/pics_csla3/m59_jesterka_small.jpg[/img]

EDIT:

We are working on many new weapons/units/vehicles. Maybe we will show few w-i-p pics in near future.

oh my god! oh my god!!!! Ještěrka :DThank you biggrin_o.gif I love that vehicle! biggrin_o.gif

i am not to familiar with the vehicles used by the czech forces, but are those new vehicles you talked about are more kind of extraordinary ( or rare), in your forces inventory, or do they somewhere in the world fulfill their task for the any forces?

edit: to make it clear i would love to see some "rare" used vehicles, and on the pics the "Lizzard" looks cool, will be great work as usually when the final textures are on it

Another such "rare" addon would be the vz.77 Dana self propelled howitzer and probably some more. smile_o.gif

Update: march 2008 (part 3)

Weapon's animations:

Youtube video

havnt seen it in any pics but are you going to have the animations of the people riding on top of the BMP like in CSLA for OFP. Had great atmosphere.

Love the units and i really really love the weapon anims.

Do i see that right and the guy drops the mag and then adds a new one?

Maybe i just didnt look right but the original anims dont include the dropped mag right?

Also is there a way to make the mag apear on the ground when dropped?

May be bit too hardware hungry though.

Very nice weapons , units ans vehicles . BTW those weapon animations are nice ,but aren't so much new (skaven have almost same) , can u make some new animations  tounge2.gif

Animations work like in real life so there really is no point in changing them.

Animations work like in real life so there really is no point in changing them.

yap... the only difference would be in the empty shells.. they're not jumping away from the AK at a 90 degrees angle as shown... I'd say rather 90 and 45 a split-second afterwards...  

the mag is not 'just' dropping off the gun to the ground at 90 degrees, you need to detach it by moving it, say a 60/45 degrees angle...but that's just silly nitpicking form my-side [ I know it's an default ArmA thing with the shells...just having watched it in slow motion on your vid turned my attention to it]

looking at what you did is completely awaseome.. including the astonishing work you did on Tatra

Any plans on this version?

sol2tz7.jpg

greetings for Warsaw Pact "Brothers In Arms" from Poland