Sign in to follow this  
fasad

How to change a bug's status

Quote[/b] ]Close Bugs you reported!! - 03-15-07 15:48 - admin [Announcement]

As a reporter of a bug you can help, when your bug is resolved.

- If you can confirm the resolution, you should hit the "Change Status To:"-Button and leave a short note.

or

- If you think that the fix is not correct, you should hit the "Reopen Issue"-Button. Please add a note why you think, that the issue is not fixed.

I'm trying to be a good bug reporter and close bugs that are fixed, and re-open a a bug which is reported as fixed but is still present in 1.08. I can not see the "Change Status To:" button, or "Re-open Issue" buttons/options anywhere!

Edit: I found out how to change status. In the "View Issues" buglist, tick the box on the far left of screen to select the bug, then use the listbox at the bottom of the list to choose the appropriate action.

The question of re-opening bugs still remains. I cannot see this button, and don't have permission to change the status of resolved or closed bugs. Should I just re-report it?

Problem: I closed a bug I thought was fixed (I remapped my controls, which avoids the bug). However, the bug is still there, and I cannot re-open it. Bug #0002471 - BMP2 Gunner's optics....

sorry ... i'm busy till 9.7.2007, what's your nick in the bugtracker? .. i'll raise your rights.

regards

boecko