Sign in to follow this  
The_Nebula

Patch 1.08 - Released!

I recently had to uninstall my Arma and so i needed to reinstall the 1.08 patch but my windows says "Is not a valid Win32 application" could someone help me please? confused_o.gif also just to add, ive had it all working before.

I think they said before Queen's Gambit is released. (For Tools)

I am not purchasing this expansion. As a proud owner of Red Hammer/Resistance/OFP... unlike those expansion backs... this expansion offers >>nothing<< I care about. It's time they start focusing on multiplayer. To me, ArmA in SP is just as bad as... BF2 SP.

My ideal "hotfix":

1. Rework animation system.

2. Parashoot cut-off bug.

3. Nightvision delay of .02ms after a map is closed.

4. Reduced map load/deload time. To 0ms like in OFP.

5. Reimplement armor system from OFP and give East a T90.

6. Copy code from OFP's AA missle system. These AA's are noob tubes.. it's impossible to miss.

The community does a better job at keeping this game alive... Not these cheap "Expansion Packs" to try to boost the games players by 200 or so.. Anyways, as angry as I am... I shall always defend thee ArmA in the face of BF2/CounterStrike/UT2004/TF2C. I know BIS will get the job done... eventually. Unless it takes the I out of its name.. to BS by not doing anything.

I'm steaming!! banghead.gif I've downloaded the patch from 10 different servers (no joke) and the all say corrupted file when i try to open it (i use ALTools ALZip (Great by the way))

I know BIS will get the job done... eventually. Unless it takes the I out of its name.. to BS by not doing anything.

The only thing that would stop BIS from getting the job done would be running out of money.

The only thing that will stop BIS from making money is people not buying the expansion packs.

Go figure.. nener.gif

I know BIS will get the job done... eventually. Unless it takes the I out of its name.. to BS by not doing anything.

The only thing that would stop BIS from getting the job done would be running out of money.

The only thing that will stop BIS from making money is people not buying the expansion packs.

Go figure..   nener.gif

I'm buying it because as you say, if we don't support BIS we won't get anything from them at all.

I'm buying it because as you say, if we don't support BIS we won't get anything from them at all.

thats the right attitude! wink_o.gif

when i payed arma, i also tought they would get my part to continue for the next "saga".

I dont regreat, not one bit. Even with all the bugs. But i do hope for their support when we need them smile_o.gif

GO BIS! notworthy.gif

I never had a single CTD until this last patch.

Every game now ends with a CTD.  mad_o.gif

Same here! Tried the new nVidia patches and that didn't help either! crazy_o.gif

I did read that there is a new patch on the way.

Fixes quite few issues, but i can't remember where i read it now...D'oh!

Okay, since I'm just getting back into this, I just need to download the 1.08 patch correct? As I'm just playing 1.00 right now..

Okay, since I'm just getting back into this, I just need to download the 1.08 patch correct?  As I'm just playing 1.00 right now..

1.00 = 1.05 = 1.08

Yeah.... I've tried that but it says that ArmA can't be updated with 1.05 since it's "corrupted" (International version) or "not installed"

i thought the new patch was going to be released at the end of September? sad_o.gifsad_o.gif after QG..

Could we get an official list of whats going to be fixed and maybe a time frame?

The 1.09 beta patch has now been released, so be sure to grab it and install it, details here. Remember you will of course need to patch to 1.08 before installing the 1.09 beta patch.

Wrong thread...............................

Wrong thread...............................

Are you telling Placebo that tounge2.gif

Im getting wierd error mess when updating 1.05 to 1.08

I have the Euro DVD from 505Games...

There are all sorts of faults...

Would it be possible to make

a 1.09 for the ppl who has a

clean game, no patches at all??

Im getting wierd error mess when updating 1.05 to 1.08

I have the Euro DVD from 505Games...

There are all sorts of faults...

Would it be possible to make

a 1.09 for the ppl who has a

clean game, no patches at all??

I would like to see one big final patch to every different release version.

Well, the installfile (patch) isnt recognizing the

version of my game and IT IS bought...

I have an original version, as said 505

version...

I just dl'd the patch and for some reason, it won't launch or do much of anything. But I can't select anything on my desktop. huh.gif