Sign in to follow this  
Warpy

ARMA Review

I was wondering, do these comments in this review actually add up to being accurate - such as the M4 aiming etc, I've never come across this before?

Link

for me thats not a review. Thats more like an insult to BIS staff. mad_o.gif

band.gif and close this thread!

Yes I agree.

But ignoring the guys silly attitude in the review, I don't think his comments add up at all with the issues he mentions.

You`d seriously take into consioderation anything that dude had to say? LOL !st off, if he isn`t actually joking, I `d say his system sux ball. hehhhe

lol that is suck review pistols.gif

You`d seriously take into consioderation anything that dude had to say? LOL !st off, if he isn`t actually joking, I `d say his system sux ball. hehhhe

Yeah his CPU and GPU alone are very good and better than mine - my system plays the game ok.

I though it was entertaining... but what do you expect from a website called

www.videogamessuck.com ??

But he is partly right.. especially with this part:

Quote[/b] ]Operation: Flashpoint was a good game. While its' graphics (even for the time) weren't particularily good and the AI sometimes cheated too much, the games' ultra-realistic portrayal of warfare made it an incredibly addictive game that's still got a dedicated (if a little zealotish) fanbase around today.

And the following part too.

Altough ArmA is far from perfect, far from bug-free .. actually released kinda far from finished, the dude is a total moron smile_o.gif

I had a laugh after reading a few sentences of this 'review' smile_o.gif

Maybe he shouldn't play with a cr*cked version, so his bullets hit where they are supposed to :P

Anyway, I think this thread is easily going to end in a : What I hate about ArmA and what I like about ArmA... Something we finally had 2 threads for smile_o.gif

I've seen that review before. That guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, for the most part.

I image him writing the review like this:

"Hmm... ok let's see here..."

*starts ArmA*

"Ok, let's look at the settings... advanced? Nah better leave that. Sh*t man, this game is really stuttering on my brand new GF5600. Better set it to low."

*starts campaign*

"WTF is this? Where do I select terrorist or counter terrorist? F*ckin autobalance! And where can I buy my weapons? Better look at the controls..."

*opens control menu*

"What the? There's like a thousand controls in here... no buy weapons button.... and where's jump?! Ok the controls suck..."

"Damn I wanna get out of this f*cking jeep thing. Dude, the graphics suck like hell. I must have bin sitting here like half an hour. Ok, gameplay sucks too..."

SOBR[1st-I-R] @ June 07 2007,14:13)]I though it was entertaining... but what do you expect from a website called

Exsactly. And it's funny and entertaing to see that on every site where the review of the game from that site appears such threads turns into the fanboy rant fests.

Hope this will too.  smile_o.gif

Nice one MadDogX rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

It kinda disgusts me how people write nowadays...

I mean, when i'm with friends and all I "Fuck this" and "Fuck that" all the time aswell... but come on? Writing a website or a Readme, Review etc. etc. in such terminology and methods, I ask myself if such persons have braincells...

It's as I noted before in some threads, "Making stupid remarks that make the other side look stupid", thats what guys like this do, and in that I guess thats the power to interest the younger ppls "Hey it sounds cool/tough"

Quote[/b] ]Apparently after a night of beating their wives and consuming copious amounts of czech liquor, Bohemia got the idea that the M4 isn't really an assault rifle, but, rather, a type of f***ing dildo launcher.

That's how I like my games made. What an entertaining review rofl.gif

Oh and this:

Quote[/b] ]This games' engine was responsible for the holocaust, and also ressurected Hitler. And then had sex with him.

It's as I noted before in some threads, "Making stupid remarks that make the other side look stupid"

Normal, military are "be stupid" people, that the states (intelligence, governement), send to war, to kill them, to improve the quality of the livestock, or to let the presidents & Ministrys of G8 to eat good U.S meat...

linked and debated before:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....messuck

Although a lot of the issues he raises are true and real, the focus of such a review is totally wrong, but that's ok because the review is probably not supposed to be taken seriously in the first place.

I thought it was a good laugh. And after reading it, it's the only game review site I've bothered bookmarking.

if i remember correctly, the writer of this is a member of tango kilo charile

SOBR[1st-I-R] @ June 07 2007,14:13)]I though it was entertaining... but what do you expect from a website called

But he is partly right.. especially with this part:

Quote[/b] ]Operation: Flashpoint was a good game. While its' graphics (even for the time) weren't particularily good and the AI sometimes cheated too much, the games' ultra-realistic portrayal of warfare made it an incredibly addictive game that's still got a dedicated (if a little zealotish) fanbase around today.

And the following part too.

Clever of you to reference something that you dont write.

Two things

1. This forum is hosted by the "bunch of drunken..etc" that you refer too.. and therefore you are their guest.

2. Even if you it would a clear violation to post it, personally it shows you lack the cohonez to own up to what you really think.

If that honestly what you think about your host and game creator and are happy to not openly admit it I think your time here is spent.

I began reading that article and had to stop because I got the palpable feeling that I was actually wasting the oxygen I had to metabolize in order for my brain to process the sentences it contains.

It's as I noted before in some threads, "Making stupid remarks that make the other side look stupid"

Normal, military are "be stupid" people, that the states (intelligence, governement), send to war, to kill them, to improve the quality of the livestock, or to let the presidents & Ministrys of G8 to eat good U.S meat...

Damn, sounds like you need to move to another country, mate. You sound all oppressed and shit. confused_o.gif

Damn, sounds like you need to move to another country, mate. You sound all oppressed and shit. confused_o.gif

Lol sounds like you understood what he was saying, i couldn't quite make it out, sounds like he was joking but who knows, certainly a very strange theory if it's understandable. huh.gif

Stopped reading not to far in, very unprofessional in the misuse and overuseage of profanity, childish attitude..oh wait, I remember the statements on the bottom.

Anyway..yet another waste of space for a sad excuse to be called a "review".

Come to think of it, the website in and of itself seems like nothing more then a grounds for people that feel they have to start fights and whatnot..wastes of society if you ask me, just check the forums if you don't believe me.

Seems like it is full and run by children, I'v yet to see atleast three threads in between that do not use excessive profanity.

I wouldn't even give these people another thought.

If it's supposed to be a joke, it's a bad one.

If it's supposed to be taken seriously that guy gotta be writing from some kind of mental institute.

Aparently that as*hole don't know a thing about guns as he's complaining that M4A1 got full auto and M4 doesn't (ok, I understand that all ppl can't have such weapons knowledge, but then he should just shut up and don't criticise something he doesn't understand).

Total waste of bandwith whistle.gif .

EDIT: Typo

Good review-

if you like the guys from Jackass the Movie to review your games for you...

tounge2.gif

Damn, sounds like you need to move to another country, mate.  You sound all oppressed and shit.  confused_o.gif

You can not hide in earth, those military are everywerres...

Learn that in Latin : VERRES [verres, werres, were, where is, ware, whore, wor...] means PIG, G.I.P, JEEP ! [READ BOUSTROPHEDON]

A ciattion of somehone that I don't know :

A good military, is a dead one !

Order of Intelligence, shoot first the pig !

A pretty clumsy attempt at flamebaiting, Gazman, but an attempt anyway.

So you are retiring for a couple of days, and this thread is being retired altogether, since it is obviously not going anywhere but downhill.