Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

Hacks & Cheating..

Wicked, that sounds promising I guess!!

Definitly!

I've seen players hop in vehicles and take off without having the rank for it or using AI to drive them in even the newest Evolution release.

Just the other night a guy by the name of Matt Rochelle was kicked(banned?) from the SES server for mysteriously doubling his score every couple minutes(150-300-600). I really don't understand the mentality of someone who feels the need to cheat in a coop.. kind of defeats the purpose no?

Some kind of detection system is definately warranted here.

so anotherwords

#exec numberOfFiles skywolf

#ecec 1 checkFile skywolf

A pm i sent Suma

Quote codeSkywolf

what does numberOfFiles= Do how do you set it

1= ture 0=false?

numberOfFiles=29 for number of addons?

Quote Suma

It is number of addons, and it can be used in server-side handlers for events like signature check failed.

See my post Commands

I've seen players hop in vehicles and take off without having the rank for it or using AI to drive them in even the newest Evolution release.

Just the other night a guy by the name of Matt Rochelle was kicked(banned?) from the SES server for mysteriously doubling his score every couple minutes(150-300-600). I really don't understand the mentality of someone who feels the need to cheat in a coop.. kind of defeats the purpose no?

Some kind of detection system is definately warranted here.

May I quote you from another thread?

Quote[/b] ]This is ridiculous given I had the pyrite edition of the game running with less dificulties than my legit copy.

Moral of the story is don't waste your money on Digital Downloads. The support is a joke

Find the original here.

And now you are accusing Matt Rochelle of cheating, strangely remembering his name from a few nights ago. Not only has Matt posted on multiple threads that he dislikes cheaters, but he also helped me create my anti-cheat script.

I'm sorry, but you are an obvious troll. Reported.

Ask the SES admin if you don't believe me. I admitted to running a pirated version of the game before I bought it, who doesn't? but that's another discussion.

Lolsav was the guy who kicked(banned?) matt rochelle ask him if you don't believe me. I posted his name because I found it hilarious he'd post in a cheating thread condemning the very actions he himself commited.

I play on SES server all the time, infact it's nearly the only server I play on so you can ask the admins there if you feel the need to call my reputation into question. If you have any other unwarranted attacks on me pls send me a private message.

Thanks in advance Mr. Trollblaster

yeah and i have said many a times i had a freshly clean installed arma with no addons just patched 30min to 1.07 before i joined your server, and as i started playing i started to get weird intro screens and as that happened my score doubled, at the start of the game when i was fighting in pariso i didnt think much of it, untill it trippled from 160 to 300 odd when one of the players menched it. And not only when i was at the airport and some guy named tramp was standing shooting my legs and saying do you need healed it happend for the last time before he left the server and my score was then at 600, and i had not left the airfield. In which i took many screenshots of and ID of that tramp bloke but as i dont have no proof of anything i cant act on it.

And as i researched into the new TCK it is possible for them to Select A Player and Add and Deduct Points from a selected player of there choice.

I have no further proof wether it be a cheat or bug in the mission all that i know is that it happened to me. but wasnt caused by me.

Ask the SES admin if you don't believe me. I admitted to running a pirated version of the game before I bought it, who doesn't? but that's another discussion.

Lolsav was the guy who kicked(banned?) matt rochelle ask him if you don't believe me. I posted his name because I found it hilarious he'd post in a cheating thread condemning the very actions he himself commited.

I play on SES server all the time, infact it's nearly the only server I play on so you can ask the admins there if you feel the need to call my reputation into question. If you have any other unwarranted attacks on me pls send me a private message.

Thanks in advance Mr. Trollblaster

Even if he was cheating, accusing him of it on a public forum will only cause a (probably angry) reaction from him, thus can be seen as a flamebait. You would react the same way, if I made similar accusations.

Admitting to using pirated games on this forum is generally prohibited. And no, not everyone uses pirate copies. I bought my legit copy on the day ArmA was released.

so anotherwords

#exec numberOfFiles skywolf

#ecec 1 checkFile skywolf

A pm i sent Suma

Quote codeSkywolf

what does numberOfFiles= Do how do you set it

1= ture 0=false?

numberOfFiles=29 for number of addons?

Quote Suma

It is number of addons, and it can be used in server-side handlers for events like signature check failed.

See my post Commands

Is this version 1.07/1.08 only? Or am i missing something.

Deamon or Matt not sure which one.... but one of them is Wesker from the TKC community..... lamer

<span style='color:red'>Link removed by Moderator.</span>

bottom of page 1

(...)

I'm afraid I can't reach that site because of an IP ban...

Quote[/b] ]Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

IANA blackhole address

I wonder why...  wink_o.gif

Could you please quote the text you are referring to?

So now they are getting a kick out of making other people look like cheaters icon_rolleyes.gif

Since deamon is obviously that TKC_wesker loser (or one of them), his account may as well be deleted.

So now they are getting a kick out of making other people look like cheaters icon_rolleyes.gif

That's what I thought. Those guys will stop at nothing to damage the community in any way possible. Problem is, the more you hate them, the more kicks they get out of being antisocial gits.

sheriff_640x480_dt.gif

Maybe all they want is a hug? It's not too much to ask, really. You can do it TKC, and we promise not to laugh or anything thumbs-up.gif

THis Post Shood be locked NOW!!!

I thought this was a Place to talk about anti-cheats and how to figure out whos cehating not To blame other people...

Amen to that. Why did i have to get brought into all this crap for..  banghead.gif cant a guy just play a game in peice without being accused and framed anymore on nearly every server sad_o.gif i join.

This is just fucking ridiculus i cant play on many server now with being kick/banned or labeled a cheater  wink_o.gif and i hate using nicknames i like to use my NAME! but im affraid thats just going to have to change with all the grief im getting.  confused_o.gif

edit: and its all that deamon guys fault. mad_o.gif

cheat accusations are really senseless, if you have no proof about it!

@lockie1976: please remove this link on your post.

@Maddmatt: stop writing stuff about others if you cant proof it, please.

@Matt Rochell: dont blame others please.

You guys should know it better, with all the posts you did are you making really nice advertisement for the cheater community.

Mentioning the name of the cheater community is really not good in my opinion.

best would be to delete this whole thread, so no others can find it and get interested in cheating, cause of the stuff mentioned here!

Interesting..... I wouldn't worry about it.....

One === is that the 1.08v will be released Today keeping fingers crossed .....

TWO === doesn't really matter what name you use as the Server Admins banned ID's not Names.....

Anyone can goto a ArmA Public Server and use any name they want..... and to stop hackers or Tker's returning... the Server checks for ID's .... basicly a Name is just to identify the ID number by admins.....

I've been a Server Admin for many many Years and have seen some weird stuff going on..... Now running one of the Top ArmA Servers in the World I don't think hackers and Tker's will have much say and will start to thin out as the patches come out.

BIS are pretty well on the ball and there hearts are in the right place.... all they want from you is to have a little patient

If the hackers do find a way ...then basically find a Good ArmA server that deals with these type of ppl....trust me they are out there biggrin_o.gif

@Maddmatt: stop writing stuff about others if you cant proof it, please.

It already was proved, as you can see he is banned now smile_o.gif

@Matt Rochelle: I guess wesker("that daemon guy") doesn't like you confused_o.gif

They probably just want to stir up trouble by getting known members accused of cheating. As long as we keep up to date on what they are doing, it shouldn't get too bad.

Edit: Seems TKC_Wesker denies being daemon on his forum. Yes you loser I'm on your forums too! nener.gif

as ending words i would like to say

'i wish [APS]DarkPhantom is right'

sadly after experience from last 12+ years i know You're wrong

in the way You believe things 'thin out' easily ...

MOD:

as it seems stuff goes onward

i closing this thread as it served it's purpose (for now)...

please continue discussion about anticheat and other anti gameplay disruptive techniques in related threads

(like AC framework and server side addons)

that's constructive approach ...

thanks for understanding ...