Sign in to follow this  
warjager

A revolution mission/mod needed...

hi all,

I remember since the time of ofp:res, a lot of mod came out day after day. One in particular cought my eye and i was subjugated by the gameplay.

This was a mission/mod that was a kind of remake of the resistance campaign, but in a kind of dynamic way. Sadly, this superb dynamic mission was never pushed more than that and was left, i think, unknown.

If you have played it in ofp, youll know what i talk about. The name of this "dynamic" mission was The Partisan: Persistent Campaign.

A lot of new thing that you coulnd find in other same kind of dynamic mission was put in place.

For the people here that dont know this mission, then ill explain it:

You started as the chief of the rebellion force, alone, with only a pistol i think. You got choice to go on mission,that was randomly generated. but the most original thing of this mod was that you had to capture weapon, ammo, vehicule, etc, if you wanted to survived to your rebellion, and put them in your base to keep them along, mission after mission. By the time of your combat for the revolution, more and more people joined you for the revolution (if you succeded your mission). But the thing that was a shame is that only 4 type of mission was developped before this project was abandonned.

I wish someone here with alot of talent and idea can be able to remake this mission, but for arma. I can help with idea, mission type etc... but im really not a coder.

To be true, even if this "mission" was in its unfinished state back then, it was my best mod ever played on ofp!!!

if you want to try it (if you have ofp again), go here

This kind of mission can have great potential for arma!!!