Sign in to follow this  
Benny_DK

ECP explosions with the Y2K3 mod?

Hi guys,

Can someone please tell me how to use the explosions of the ECP mod with the Y2K3 mod. I have noticed that the Y2K3 mod already utilizes some ECP files, but swapping them out with more recent ECP files doesn't do the trick I'm afraid.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Benjamin

I don't think ECp is b-c (backwards-compatible), so you'll need the files from Y2K3's version of ECP to work. Good luck with that! whistle.gif

BTW, I can't find ECP anywhere, could you post a link? huh.gif

Uhm, it's not like there's a file explosions.pbo which you can just drop into a different mod. In short, you can make a mix of the configs and scripts but it probably requires quite a bit of work and snooping around both configs.

I don't think ECp is b-c (backwards-compatible), so you'll need the files from Y2K3's version of ECP to work. Good luck with that! whistle.gif

BTW, I can't find ECP anywhere, could you post a link?  huh.gif

I see, thanks a lot.

And here's the, atleast to my knowledge, newest version of ECP

and there's also a patch

Uhm, it's not like there's a file explosions.pbo which you can just drop into a different mod. In short, you can make a mix of the configs and scripts but it probably requires quite a bit of work and snooping around both configs.

Well, I'm not very good at doing scripts etc, so I'll just grab one of the replacement packs.

Thanks a lot,

Benjamin