Sign in to follow this  
jaxx

Violence mars Afghan football match

man when i hear football i think of the american sport, i completely forget that in europe football is soccer.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Feb. 15 2002,21:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">man when i hear football i think of the american sport, i completely forget that in europe football is soccer.<span id='postcolor'>

''soccer'' isn't just europe, its south america, middle east, asia....

tounge.gif

europeans are the best though, i mean, manchester united are a european team, and england is in europe (so is holland)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 15 2002,21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I always think about soccer when I hear the word football wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Whenever i hear the word football i think of football (or ''soccer'')

Well it would have been confusing if I had said "I always think about football when I hear the word football", don't you think?

He's my hero. He ought to be yours too. If you know what's good for you! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruskie @ Feb. 15 2002,21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">man when i hear football i think of the american sport, i completely forget that in europe football is soccer.<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif

europeans are the best though, i mean, manchester united are a european team, and england is in europe (so is holland)<span id='postcolor'>

i always thought brazil was the best

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Feb. 16 2002,00:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">man when i hear football i think of the american sport, i completely forget that in europe football is soccer.<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif

europeans are the best though, i mean, manchester united are a european team, and england is in europe (so is holland)<span id='postcolor'>

i always thought brazil was the best<span id='postcolor'>

brazil have some good players like elber and ronaldo, but imho holland have the best strikers, and england the best midfielders.

and man utd are the best anyway biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Feb. 15 2002,16:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And ball is round, right? So the popular American sport should be called 'armpitmelon' or 'handmelon'.   smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think you need to look up your definition of round. An American football is round but not spheroid.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Decimus @ Feb. 16 2002,00:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And ball is round, right? So the popular American sport should be called 'armpitmelon' or 'handmelon'.   smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think you need to look up your definition of round.  An American football is round but not spheroid.<span id='postcolor'>

Its the same shape as a rugby ball so it'd make sense to call it rubgy something.

Yes, a ball is a 3-deminsional circle, or sphere. While a football is elliptical. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">brazil have some good players like elber and ronaldo, but imho holland have the best strikers, and england the best midfielders.

and man utd are the best anyway biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Elber? Is he still around?

What about Rivaldo and Roberto Carlos, don't they count for anything?

And this guy, Mario Jardel

Jardel-032.jpg

Look at his scoring stats:

First Division 2001/2002 Sporting Lisbon 27

First Division 2000/2001 Galatasaray     22  

First Division 1999/2000 Porto   29

First Division 1998/1999 Porto   36  

First Division 1997/1998 Porto   26  

First Division 1996/1997 Porto   30

Unbe-f*ucking-lievable

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Decimus @ Feb. 16 2002,01:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, a ball is a 3-deminsional circle, or sphere.  While a football is elliptical. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If a ball is a spheroid then how can a football be elliptical? smile.gif

Your own equation doesn't make sence. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">brazil have some good players like elber and ronaldo, but imho holland have the best strikers, and england the best midfielders.

and man utd are the best anyway <span id='postcolor'>

Elber? Is he still around?

What about Rivaldo and Roberto Carlos, don't they count for anything?

And this guy, Mario Jardel

Jardel-032.jpg

Look at his scoring stats:

First Division 2001/2002 Sporting Lisbon 27

First Division 2000/2001 Galatasaray     22  

First Division 1999/2000 Porto   29

First Division 1998/1999 Porto   36  

First Division 1997/1998 Porto   26  

First Division 1996/1997 Porto   30

Unbe-f*ucking-lievable<span id='postcolor'>

as far as i know he is. i haven't seen his stats in a while though cos i don't follow any other leagues except for the premiership much anymore, i sometimes watch the spanish, italian and dutch leagues but if i want to i have to watch german tv occasionally which is a bit dodgy. He's only 28 if i remember correctly so i reckon he will be. if he hasn't been transferred i think he's playing for bayern munchen, but i haven't looked in ages.

Rivaldo i have to admit i forgot about biggrin.gif last time i saw him (which admittedly was fooking ages ago, can't even remember where) he was doing some snazzy dribbling and crossing.

I checked out that jardel guy and he is pretty class smile.gif as far as stats go anyway.

I suppose i'm a bit partial to dutch strikers since nistelrooy is doing so well for man utd biggrin.gif