Sign in to follow this  
OFman

Kolgujev

this subject getting outta hand...

What is that with that WRPtool issue and BIS?

is it because there is a legal concequence of stuff being created by this tool? and who is that shinraiden anyway?

shinRaiden is flamebaiting us again and moderators do nothing except retaliate to Smiley_Nick who spoke the truth, this is unacceptable behaviour...

Shinraiden is pointing on legal issues, after all the 3 islands used are still the intellectual property of BIS, I think we all can agree on that.

In return Smiley_Nick told him to kiss someones ass he was crawling out.

No one from the CWR team is above the rules or "protected as a snitch in the mafia".

I close this topic if the discussion continues this way.

it looks like shinRaiden is kissing W0lle ass.. Smiley is a big contributer to the OFP/ARMA community and i have worked with him many times in the past, why should he be penalised for supporting the rest of the community and standing up to the CWR team who blatently think they can slag PMC, i think you need to reconsider your decision W0lle

Talking about biased decisions.

Good job, W0lle, good job. icon_rolleyes.gif

How about you reconsider your decision and punish shinRaiden for once if flamebaiting is unacceptable?

Let’s See:

3.) Shit we better all shut up, and wait for the god all mighty CWR team to give us everything we need! Hey everyone pack your bags, and let CWR deliver everything we need for this community, what does CWR stand for again? Cold War Released?

Your views are of course your own, but I think they are selfish, and you need to crawl out of someone ass, who ever you’re kissing.

Nick

The way you're discussing here and flamebaiting the CWR team is not acceptable.

+1 WL and a week vacation should give you enough time to cool down and think about what you have written above.

Smileynick that was FUCKING well said, big pat on the back for you m8. too bad you got pwned by the nazi type mods pistols.gif

(FYI im not calling anyone a nazi its just the behaviour is "nazish" so dont stress kids smile_o.gif )

Shinraiden is pointing on legal issues, after all the 3 islands used are still the intellectual property of BIS, I think we all can agree on that.

In return Smiley_Nick told him to kiss someones ass he was crawling out.

No one from the CWR team is above the rules or "protected as a snitch in the mafia".

I close this topic if the discussion continues this way.

Do you hear yourself?

i THINK we can agree on that.

now, normally i do like to THINK alot.

but when it comes to LEGAL ISSUES, i rather be SURE than 'thinking im sure'

so, we demand a OFFICIAL STATEMENT on the use of WRPTOOL.

and, if we cant use it, WHAT CAN WE USE ?

After all, there are people working with modding tools on CWR.

these people were selected from the community.

While the rest is trying every possible solution, to create whatever they want to create for Arma, and then get these reactions from a BIS employed guy.

Where is the 'professionalism' of such a guy?

vague conclusions, where even a moderator cant confirm something, and 'thinks' hes talking about legal issues.

We want clarity on legal issues, that is IF they are there.

It not the community's fault of 'wanting' to mod the game.

the problem lies is a shortcoming of information.

Closing these topics wont make the problem go away - work on it!

Shinraiden: 48 hour post-restriction and WL1 for flamebaiting the modding community in general.

Scotty Boy and Iceshade-: 48 hour post-restriction for commenting on how the forum is moderated.

Brataccas: WL5 and 3-month post-restriction for severe flaming the moderators. A Nazi is a Nazi regardless how you say you mean it.

Lets get back on topic, if not, we have more PRs and WLs in stock.  wink_o.gif

I think this is a nice stop gap until the tools are released. Keep it going, boys!

Abs

Wooow someone put away the ban stick, its okay for cwr to bash community projects, flame-bait but if others reply they get dealt with by the mods. That is not right, Smiley had a legitimate argument.

"Where is Placebo when we need him?"

- Ack

shadow : thank you.

OFman : Great job man, not only your ports look good, but you also have great exposure for your thread at the moment wink_o.gif keep it up!

Hit_Sqd_Ack - If you read what Shadow has posted you will see everyone offending has been dealt with.

I strongly recommend you do not pursue your train of thought.

Commenting on how the forum is moderated is NOT permitted. Thats a rule you agreed to when you signed up here, kindly follow it.

+1 WL and a week vacation should give you enough time to cool down and think about what you have written above.

Chill out Wolle.