Sign in to follow this  
The_Nebula

TOP2 GOD - RTE

Hey All,

Just Found this and decided it needed a new Thread.

TOP2 GOD - ArmA Real Time Editor

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>

</span>

Author Gaia of TOP1

Quote[/b] ]Currently I'm working on Tactical Operation 2. Saving external data is not possible yet, so it's not after action review, but it's similar to another VBS feature. *VIDEO*. This is how it looked month ago, when I stopped working due to school leaving exams. Now I'm going to continue again.

fantastic indeed.

looks like this version is more advanced biggrin_o.gif

yay.gif

keep them coming. and release a good version smile_o.gif

Thanks for starting new thread. Maybe it's early to have it, because this project is still on start.

In "Stuff you are working on" topic you asked if will be able to make a new button for it. Well, this won't be replacement for normal editor (no chance to save missions yet), but it gonna be more like Instructor interface in VBS - that means creating and modifying multiplayer missions on run.

Thanks for starting new thread. Maybe it's early to have it, because this project is still on start.

In "Stuff you are working on" topic you asked if will be able to make a new button for it. Well, this won't be replacement for normal editor (no chance to save missions yet), but it gonna be more like Instructor interface in VBS - that means creating and modifying multiplayer missions on run.

Alrighty - Can that be conquered yet? Or is it to difficult? But so far it looks awesome. Post more movies. Also - If you put a BLUFOR unit next to a OPFOR unit while in TOP2, do they engage? I was using that newly released RTE by Hqpl i think, and I put opposing units next to each other, and they didnt engage...

Also, by instructor interface, do you mean, like if you're playing a MP map, ie a Co-op, the commander can place a random ambush by a squad or whatever to simulate realistic gameplay? While his team is playing etc..? If so that rules.

Also, could you please post more movies of different units etc.. And also - can you be able to make groups and move them around and give them waypoints?

Nice work, cant wait till you finish it, sweet notworthy.gif

can you set way points an markers / triggers yet?

This looks indeed very interesting!

Nice work! thumbs-up.gif

MfG Medicus

Its looks like Bis made the game engine easer to edit, an than left it unfinished, knowing we would change it, an we Will!!

it's just wonderful ! if only it'd allow to save the mission it would be perfect

This will help so much for the people that want to add sandbags and fortresses to the top of roofs and add mounted guns up there like in Iraq and people on the roofs, nice job.

We need BIS to help us so we can save missions..

But indeed it looks off the charts. notworthy.gif

notworthy.gif

Ok, I almost thought that smiley was enough, but, otherwise, awesome!

Just need BIS to allow us to save. smile_o.gif

Also, a 2PLAYER version of this you could say, where 2 players on a dedicated are making the mission at same time. Would be awesome, probably way out of reach, but would be awesome none the less. whistle.gif

Also, a 2PLAYER version of this you could say, where 2 players on a dedicated are making the mission at same time. Would be awesome, probably way out of reach, but would be awesome none the less. whistle.gif

Well, now I'm trying to make it with one admin (god :-) and multiple admins may came later. There are still many things to do.

Well its great so far. I'm wondering of the possibilities for movie making... wink_o.gif

I hope to see few scrpits used in MP RTS-missions soon.

this would be wonderful with 2 admins, like 2 generals building bases and fighting eachother and throwing arty strikes and sending out troops or the troops could be mix of humans and a.i players. smile_o.gif

Any updates? Gaia, post more videos of different elements of the editor.. Thanks.

Be patient and let him do his work!

It's just wasting time making videos on how things work when you haven't finished the thing.

wink_o.gif

Be patient and let him do his work!

It's just wasting time making videos on how things work when you haven't finished the thing.

wink_o.gif

yup,

we all have to be patient.

Time will come smile_o.gif

Any new updates or improvments? Updated info would be greatly appreciated. smile_o.gif