Sign in to follow this  
Maddmatt

Info on upcoming 1.08 patch

can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!! yay.gifyay.gif

Came on bis, it's 8:21 am, wake up!! tounge2.gif

Waiting... waiting... F5(refresh)... waiting... waiting... F5... waiting... waiting... help.gif me! I wish I never looked at Armaholics news. Now I'm going crazy with anticipation.

One thing I hope they fixed up from 1.07 is the fly/insect shadows cause that did suck.

rofl.gif you guys are great, you make me laugh im in Adelaide South Australia monday 11th (Queens Birthday) public holiday

i just finished work the time is 1657hrs  huh.gif Nothing yet.

Download manager... check

F5 key fully functioning... check

ADSL optimized and a go... check

ArmA fresh installed... check

Tired of waiting... check

BIS rules... check biggrin_o.gifyay.gifsmile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I assumed from the discussion on this thread and others that the patch release was "iminent."  It's been a while since I became moderatly excited about the comunity finnaly being united...

but as I see from checking this thread...everyone is still just talking about it.

Apparently I incorrectly expected that the patch was on the verge.

I see you got served by bullshit estimations smile_o.gif

Who knows if the patch comes out today or next week.... or maybe the next week, though I wouldn't count on it.

Patch takes time, testing patch takes time...

It's really one big joke over here... everyone aims at BIS complaining they released it too early and have not tested this correctly and that correctly, but when we are waiting for a patch we'd rather have them just hurry up and give us the patch... Bit weird aint it smile_o.gif

If they still have it in testing, then I don't think BIS can give a sane estimation. Also, if they give an estimation, and can't make it, we get a huge flame thread probably; It can never be enough for the customer LOL.

Thanks for taking my question seriously, and giving me a serious reply. It was a lot to ask for in this thread....

I've been "king complainer" about my issues with the game, but the hand wringing in this thread over the patch has been crazy.

Thanks Maruk for giving us an update.

Figured I should say something positive after all the bitching i have done.... whistle.gif

rofl.gif you guys are great, you make me laugh im in Adelaide South Australia monday 11th (Queens Birthday) public holiday

Yeah mate. I'm at Newcastle NSW. Going to hit gamearena when we get updated?

... Guess I'll shutup now. It will get put out as soon as they can, I'm sure...

Welcome to the forums Snr welcome.gif

Now... where's that 1.08 patch. It's been Monday for 18 hours in Melbourne  banghead.gif   rofl.gif

so it says eleven o clock german time, cool. i have less then an hour left notworthy.gif

so it says eleven o clock german time, cool. i have less then an hour left notworthy.gif

Hehehe, I think everybody has about half an hour left to 11:00 German time mate smile_o.gif

I would have to say that for the Auzzies, the patch probably won't be out on Monday. I mean, Monday must be almost over, right? tounge2.gif

Ah well... a small consolation is that the global gaming community is generally a bunch o' night owls anyway, right? smile_o.gif

You can feel the tension on this board right now, can't you? RefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefresh...where?...where?...where?...where?...where?...

c'mon...c'mon...c'mon...C'MON!!

I'm just hoping I can have it (GMT+2 - South Africa) by end of work and I'll be all notworthy.gif an' stuff. smile_o.gif (otherwise I guess I'll just have to be patient.)

10:28am...tick...tock...tick...tock...

i think the servers will be slow or down when its released, everyone is waiting for the patch at the moment.

i think the servers will be slow or down when its released, everyone is waiting for the patch at the moment.

Not with this huge list of servers that are going to host them I think...

And then there's always the BitTorrent Mirrors smile_o.gif

yeah glad that we have those torrent links, its much more easier that way. Cuz the patch is really big. crazy_o.gif

Any Minute now guys, Maruk has just appeared online and I believe he is about to write up the thread. Get ready! smile_o.gif

maybe he is going to announce that it is cancelled, because of some problems at BI. whistle.gif

maybe he is going to announce that it is cancelled, because of some problems at BI. whistle.gif

I hope not!!! tounge2.gif

The Patch Has Been Delayed Due to Some Last Minute Bugs.

Thats what you can expect lol.

Just downloaded and its 5.6mb ! lol not sure if that correct or not...

Edit: Must be still uploading to area as it was corrupt. Now my secret is out dammit !

10 minutes to go biggrin_o.gif

Edit:

@Thrott: It's 600MB tounge2.gif