Sign in to follow this  
Maddmatt

Info on upcoming 1.08 patch

We had a squadnight yesterday for almost 7 hours straight (2000-0300) and we didn't experience any crashes on 1.07beta 5157. Everything worked fine and we completed 5 long missions (PvP, CoOp).

I'm leaving today for 14 days vacation, so I guess you guys have fun with 1.08 :]

The only thing missing is an ANALOGUE THROTTLE!!!! for aircraft...... mad_o.gif PLZ BI ADD THIS IN THE NEXT PATCH pretty please with cream on top notworthy.gif , but apart from that thankyou BI... also a roundabout release date would be nice confused_o.gif

Geeezzz I dont want much whistle.gif

Analogue throttle works fine in planes for me. I know some people have had problems with it. Just try reconfiguring your throttle in your control options.

the best thing is, to not wait for the patch, cause then you will be surprised when you see its released! wink_o.gif

i think no, i wait the 1.08 update because too mutch player play the 1.05.

I noticed that too yesterday launching 1.05, but 1.05 missing a few 1.07 features really was a thorn in my eye. While we're hyped on 1.08, remember 1.07 really did good for most of us.

Just play the game(if you can) and soon you'll feel much better.

Quote[/b] ]I assumed from the discussion on this thread and others that the patch release was "iminent." It's been a while since I became moderatly excited about the comunity finnaly being united...

but as I see from checking this thread...everyone is still just talking about it.

Apparently I incorrectly expected that the patch was on the verge.

I see you got served by bullshit estimations smile_o.gif

Who knows if the patch comes out today or next week.... or maybe the next week, though I wouldn't count on it.

Patch takes time, testing patch takes time...

It's really one big joke over here... everyone aims at BIS complaining they released it too early and have not tested this correctly and that correctly, but when we are waiting for a patch we'd rather have them just hurry up and give us the patch... Bit weird aint it smile_o.gif

If they still have it in testing, then I don't think BIS can give a sane estimation. Also, if they give an estimation, and can't make it, we get a huge flame thread probably; It can never be enough for the customer LOL.

No it can't ever be enough for the customer not when you hand over $89 aus.......

Quote[/b] ]I assumed from the discussion on this thread and others that the patch release was "iminent." It's been a while since I became moderatly excited about the comunity finnaly being united...

but as I see from checking this thread...everyone is still just talking about it.

Who knows if the patch comes out today or next week.... or maybe the next week, though I wouldn't count on it.

It's really one big joke over here... everyone aims at BIS complaining they released it too early and have not tested this correctly and that correctly, but when we are waiting for a patch we'd rather have them just hurry up and give us the patch... Bit weird aint it smile_o.gif

If they still have it in testing, then I don't think BIS can give a sane estimation. Also, if they give an estimation, and can't make it, we get a huge flame thread probably; It can never be enough for the customer LOL.

No it can't ever be enough for the customer not when you hand over $89 aus.......

BIS will make it...im waiting full of hope and very nervous! Better waiting for the patch,than for a ArmA playing woman...

Screw this, I'm going to the beach for an hour. If the patch is released meanwhile, call me... ok?

89 AUS, not sure how much that is and frankly not really interesting for me either.

v1.07beta did a lot of good. 1.08 seems to be doing a lot more, you won't die if you have to wait another week and you don't loose ur job because of it now do you? (If you do then i'm sorry biggrin_o.gif).

Anyway, it's simple. Company can barely predict when such things come out, and when they can, they shouldn't make it public anyway, as when they can't make it, then they promised something and didn't make it come true, simple as that.

I don't really want to have this discussion again but welcome to world of Computer Games, you can either keep kicking against the facts or simply deal with it like everyone else does.

When it comes to the state of released games, Barking against the BIS tree prolly won't help much, as I think it's a market problem and not a company problem.

danm.  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif morning of work/shopping/doing business i thought it would of been hear..  sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif

banghead.gif mee need patch  banghead.gif must keep to realitly l .. o .l  rofl.gif

ah well i guess next friday :/ or the friday after .

nromnally when they put a change log out to wow the community it means its gona be released but they are tising us lol.

danm. sad_o.gifsad_o.gif morning of work/shopping/doing business i thought it would of been hear.. sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

banghead.gif mee need patch banghead.gif must keep to realitly l .. o .l rofl.gif

ah well i guess next friday :/ or the friday after .

nromnally when they put a change log out to wow the community it means its gona be released but they are tising us lol.

Hehe, Think so too but the changelog aint @ the wiki page but at the Talk page where they discuss additions to the wiki :P

Still ur right, it's extremely teasing biggrin_o.gif

yep, it's a torture :\

AGH!!! still no patch!! *rips hair out and dives out window*

AGH!!! still no patch!! *rips hair out and dives out window*

...and scrubs up nose on the gravel - jumping out a basement window doesn't scratch the itch at all*

I strongly dislike waiting for releases and patches - let's hope it will be worth the wait wink_o.gif

quoting for <s>truth</s> facts sad_o.gif

Indeed, can't get anymore true then that, as seen with the above posts. *cough*

i knw the community likes to beta test BIS [*hint hint*]

Maybe a select few  smile_o.gif to test some of the new bug fixes.  inlove.gif

anyways the longer we wait the more chance this patch will be perfect.  notworthy.gif so take your time thumbs-up.gif

Sory, but if we had more info about the D-day release, we ll'have no more need to wait... tounge2.gif

Sory, but if we had more info about the D-day release, we ll'have no more need to wait...  tounge2.gif

That just creates tension. biggrin_o.gif for the day..

anyways its not time for me to go clubbing just yet its only 17:48 lol.. ill not be out untill 21:00

Sory, but if we had more info about the D-day release, we ll'have no more need to wait... tounge2.gif

I'd rather wait for a release date rather then wait for an unknown date which could be 1 hour or 1 month, much too painful :P

Your all like drug addicts looking for a fix :P

Your all like drug addicts looking for a fix  :P

HAHA Comical. Thats the second best thing ive heard all day.. a fix haha. thumbs-up.gif anyways time to me to leave this place and do some working out, im begining to feel like a nerd now. rofl.gif

Your all like drug addicts looking for a fix  :P

biggrin_o.gif yeah totaly addict, ... thank BIS (i need a big fix 1.08) rofl.gif

Your all like drug addicts looking for a fix :P

More like people waiting for the mechanic at the repair shop to phone them up to tell them when they can come pick up their car.