Sign in to follow this  
viking19

Bronco ATTC

Hey

I'm planning to finish Takano's great Bronco ATTC addon:

Ofp.info new link

The problem is I don't have the p3d model any longer - does anyone around here have it on their harddrives? The download link doesn't work any longer.

I'm planning to release this addon with some Norwegian 1980s-1990s infantry for use in the OFP environment (without having to use modern OPFOR, but rather just the Russian Forces already in game). Since Norway doesn't use the "Bronco ATTC" but rather the Hägglunds BV-206, I'' release it under this name, since they are only different variations of basically the same vehicle.

Hope to get my hands on that p3d so I can start! wink_o.gif

PS: This is not an Addon Request. I will be posting pictures and updates about the Norwegian infantry soon enough!

I have it, hang on as I upload it wink_o.gif

Edit: Grab it [here].

Excellent, mate! biggrin_o.gif  You just made my day (and into the Credits list!wink_o.gif

I'll be along with some pictures soon enough..

Maybe people could post what they'd like to see in this pack?

So far:

- Infantry (Canon fodder type)

- Jegerkompaniet (Recce units)

- Winter version of the above

Planned:

- BV-206

- Desert version of above units (Lebanon style)

- Miscellaneous units (driver, officer, security etc.)

- Saboteur/Special Forces

If you propose an idea, please bear in mind that these units are intended for use in 1970 - early 1990 scenarios, i.e. no HK416 units, special forces with 2006 version equipment, you get the idea.

I'm going for the simple style like FDF MOD. No CPU intensive units.

PS: Could a moderator change the topic name to "Norwegian Soldiers Cold War Era"? I see now that "Bronco ATTC" doesn't really suit! smile_o.gif

Back again, this time with pictures before bedtime. Enjoy.

(these are taken with all the stash - mirrors, lights, gun, etc. removed)

nummer1ig8.th.jpg

nummer2aj5.th.jpg

Vehicle has been edited since - new texture on front roof, added and textured back roof, textured the rear of the vehicle. Also starting into the stuff inside it.

Questions:

1. Does anyone know where I could get the textures that were originally on this?

2. Anyone have a trailer script?

Back again, this time with pictures before bedtime. Enjoy.

(these are taken with all the stash - mirrors, lights, gun, etc. removed)

Vehicle has been edited since - new texture on front roof, added and textured back roof, textured the rear of the vehicle. Also starting into the stuff inside it.

Questions:

1. Does anyone know where I could get the textures that were originally on this?

Try the Falklands mod, they had a pretty good working script for their BV-202. Good luck with the work.

Questions:

1. As the creator didn't include them in the zip file, I think he didn't want them to be distributed, just a guess though.

2. Vibes/Marss911 created one a long time ago for towing their Pak36 AT gun, I can imagine some mods have created similar scripts since.

OK, mates, thanks for the answers and suggestions.

Coyote Commander,

Yes, it will be armed, most likely with an MG-3 - but I'll probably add an unarmed version too smile_o.gif

Hmm, the Falklands have a BV-206? Interesting...

Coyote Commander,

Yes, it will be armed, most likely with an MG-3 - but I'll probably add an unarmed version too smile_o.gif

It's a BV-202 but the script to tow the trailer on the BV-206 will be exactly the same. Try asking RockofSL who has/did the Falklands script, he tends to be a goldmine of information!

Will do, thanks for the info!

Might also try my luck on borrowing the BV-202 - Norway uses/has used them aswell...

Guest RKSL-Rock

Coyote Commander,

It's a BV-202 but the script to tow the trailer on the BV-206 will be exactly the same. Try asking RockofSL who has/did the Falklands script, he tends to be a goldmine of information!

Footmunch made the BV-202 and scripted it as far as I know. I had nothing to do with it. UNN may have tweaked it but I think the credit is all Footy’s

Coyote Commander,

Footmunch made the BV-202 and scripted it as far as I know. I had nothing to do with it. UNN may have tweaked it but I think the credit is all Footy’s

Apologies to footmunch.

OK, I've had a word with Footmunch now, and I can use his script along with the BV-202 (turns out the Norwegian Army also uses/used this).

More screenshots soon to come (now with Footmunch's already finished BV-202, only lacking camo textures, I might have some ingame screens next)