Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Player looking for Squad/Clan

Ah okay, prob want to be US, so i'd pay I think, hehe....Where can I get ahold of the mod at?

Ah okay, prob want to be US, so i'd pay I think, hehe....Where can I get ahold of the mod at?

Once you've payed and picked your Army you will get the link in the forums.

By the way the US are the top option when you go to pick, a website error stops you from seeing the actual Army names.

Hope to see you soon wink_o.gif

Hey, I donated and I am now on the Allied side... Where can I get the mod, and how do I get connected to TS?... and is there any IC server that is running 24/7? to join

Hey, I got the mod... Just need to get set up to TS, then play... Question...ArmA has been laggin quite abit, alittle freezing for alittle, what should I do, adjust something in game? run a defrag?

Hey, I got the mod... Just need to get set up to TS, then play... Question...ArmA has been laggin quite abit, alittle freezing for alittle, what should I do, adjust something in game? run a defrag?

It could be a number of things however I think talking on our own forums would be better, as to not clutter up this thread.  smile_o.gif

hey guys,

If you reach realism in arma by roleplay and gameplay, if you want to play team vs team (no coop) the only way is The OFCRA.

we are based on realistic military doctrine and squads composition. So each side get some differences in the way you play. you have to choose your side between US army and the russian federation army.

We play the 1st infantry division vs a russian mechanized infantry division. each companies are reinforced by attached elements of the regiment (artillery & sniper teams) and by Air Force elements (for close air support and patrol).

We reach mature people who understand the chain of command to be efficient, the only goal => Victory

more information, check this link or contact me

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=75131

regards,

Savary [OFCRA]

Hello,

I am rather new to the game of Arma and I am looking for a good group to Join. (18+).

A little about myself

I am 24 years old

US Army Combat Medic, OIF - V vet.

Locations - Columbus, GA United States

I Play mostley after 6pm EST on weekdays, and can be around at anytime on the weekends.

Im not looking for a really strict clan.....

Im looking for something with stucture, but a bit laid back.

I own Arma and Arma Queens Gambit. I have TS installed and my computer, my xfire name is xdraususx

Thanx for your time.

I am looking for clan, any clan, that plays (gmt+2) 19.00 on weekends (except IC:arma) , need something on fridays, sundays. etc.

me and my friend are looking for ArmA clan, that plays for fun from (GMT) 15:00-18:00 in workdays, but friday and saturday all day long. :P I am 15 years old, and my friend is 16. We both speak enghlish and play ArmA alot. please Contact us in any case, you can PM me or contact via MSN by: kristian.suominen@kolumbus.fi we both live in Finland.

thats about it. wink_o.gif

Hello,

I am an amateur mission maker, I like to make missions that are for 4-8-12 people.

I am a medically discharged Advanceds Marksman from a mobilized infantry unit for Army.

I am all about Coop, I dont do competitive. I am looking for a team that likes to do smaller scale realistic games and likes to do actual military tactics. My maps arent the best but I would like some people to try them out iwth and of course to play theirs as well.

Afternoon all,

I posted awhile ago looking for a squad but couldn't really spend time on the game due to life and all that lark.

My name is Daniel Conroy, I'm 24 and I'm from the UK (liverpool)

I played OFP back in the oldish days and was into the coop side of things. I'd love to get into a ArmA squad based around coop but one that doesn't expect too much from a now family man.

I have a 1yr old daughter, and because of this I can't always speak on TS (her room is next to this PC room, she wakes up and I'm dead'ed) But I can always listen on the TS channel and reply ingame etc.

Outside of this I'm a 3D artist, so any needs of the squad add on wise I'll be happy too help with, I do both modeling and texturing.

Hope there is a squad that will understand my problem with TS and be ok with me too join.

Thanks all for your time!

Dan

Afternoon Mr. Conroy.

Check out the Rifles GC at www.riflesgc.com - UK-based co-op unit that uses British kit and has been around for a good few years.

I recall you played a bit of OFP with us back when we were in the [23rd] but as you say, real life took over.

We're a welcoming unit that tries to accomodate people's real life commitments and I'm sure we'd have no problem with your TS issues biggrin_o.gif.

Hey i have 2 little girls too wink_o.gif

We're a UK based clan-with members from all over.

Anyways check us out at Here

Hey Come check -{GOL}- Clan

www.gol-clan.net

Were recuruiting from all over the world so time zones wont be an issue. We have exactly 40 members including the 6 recruits. So come along and check us out. we have hundreds of videos on youtube so show our style.

Thanks all for the replies, I'll be looking around and seeing which of the squads would best fit the time I can spend in-game etc.

Hi All,

Returning player from OFP and ARMA smile_o.gif

Looking for a active clan to join up with, im based in melbourne, Australia and am on most nights.

really want to get into a decent Co-op of pvp clan, not fussed with either, i mainly use sniper and machine gunner but am fairly decent at most roles ( except flying :/ )

Hopefully looking for aussie clan or one that is active around our times smile_o.gif

also a clan that will be moving over to arma2 whenit comes out biggrin_o.gif

cheers.

Name: Karko

Timezone: GMT+2

Experience: Operation Flashpoint, ArmA since it got released, served in the Finnish Defence Forces in real life.

Microphone: Yes

Looking for: Active european realism unit with realistic chain of command, operations, organizing, teamwork etc.

Desired Position: Automatic Rifleman / Rifleman

Name: maxter

Timezone: GMT+1

Experience: About a year of active Arma, three campaigns of IC-ArmA. I'm used to using teamspeak and chain of command.

Looking for: Looking for a combined arms squad that will stick to ArmA1 for a bit longer. Organized with nice weekly missions and trainings. EU timezone.

Desired Position: I want to try my luck as a tanker, preferably gunner or commander, not all that interested in infantry atm.

Name: Dualhammers

Timezone: GMT-6

Experience: Limited Experience in OFP and ARMA

Looking for: A USA-Based realism unit that focuses on tactics, organization, and a emphasis on acknowledging the achievements of its members in COOP battles.

Desired Position: Automatic Rifleman / Rifleman / Tanker