Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Player looking for Squad/Clan

Quote[/b] ]Speaking of websites and forums, check out ours biggrin_o.gif: www.riflesgc.com

Ha ha well I've just registered to your site. Will prefer to try a few games out with you lads before applying.

Simple really, im looking for a mature british Squad/Clan.

But at only one request, that i play the role of a sniper.

I can effectively take out targets at around 1400m with the M107.

M24 around 1000m at present.

But the server would have to have a higher view distance. I set mine to 2000m.

I feel i play the role of a sniper well, not always taking the shot, but reporting back enemy movements and giving as much intel as possible of the enemy and their locations.

I can easily stay in one position jus watching for movement.

I have TS and Mic. Have previous Military expierence and have always loved the role of a sniper, that was what i wanted to go in the Army as in the first place.

So if you have an opening for me or may have one, simply send me a message and i will get back to you ASAP.

Also i play both Coop and Team Games against real players.

Love the Sniper vs Sniper team games too.

Thanks

Hi bud -{GOL}- may just be the place for you then smile_o.gif

our website is www.gol-clan.net, theres also a number of youtube videos of us for you to get the idea of our style

you can find one of those

Join IC ArmA, we are a ArmA Tournament that has weekly battles with over a 100 players on both Armies fighting for control of territories.

smile_o.gif

WWW.24SAS.COM

Read our 'Guidelines to Integrity' FIRST! : http://www.24sas.com/forums....9595322

If you are a person of high moral and ethical integrity, like what you see, and fit the build, apply.  

Once you apply we will invite you to join us on Team Speak for a casual interview. If this goes well for both of us, we will invite you to participate in mission.  Simply, if you like us and we you... game on.

Small four to five man teams. Lots of silent nights w/ low engagement levels. Sometimes VERY long intervals of reporting and memorizing enemy movements without engagement.  Quick in quick out covert missions, with multiple objectives, are our main area of interest.

We expect you to posses some knowledge of formations, movement, engagement, comms, and tactical awareness.  All operators must check the forums through out the week and be willing to contribute 'your skills' to the group on and off the field.

All operators are multi rolled; sniper, mg, AT, AA, etc., HALO and HAHO, custom maps, kits, addons, missions, units, etc. Kits are varied by mission, thus you may be required to use a CQB weapon such as the SCAR Marksman in order to switch combat roles. (such as FIBUA)

We are not a clan.  We are friends who enjoy strategic tactical gaming in the mil sim realm.  We do not role-play off the field.  On the field however, we are strategic and organized, each operator is required to know his role and performs it, period.

Godspeed,

[24SAS]Words

Personnel Dept.

http://www.24sas.com/forums/index.php

I am looking for a squad that is more of a "realism unit". I live in GMT -5, but I usually can play alot on the weekends even if the time is a little weird. My ideal squad would be one were there are specific roles that you can sign up for and pretty good training. Coop is my favorite mode, but I will play PVP once in a while.

Burt please check your private messages for a message I sent to you.

<S>

Knight31

www.blackhearts502.com

Looking for mature reallistic clan, based off military doctrine witin Oceanic timezones.

Currently in AACF, however willing to move if invitation is promising enough.

Hey I'm looking for an active Aussie clan to do coops with. Option of PvP or even team vs team would be fun to join into as playing arma AI since release is a bit tiring after all.

I've got experience in playing with teams on both hardcore and recruit modes of play, and have a knack for piloting a chopper as well.

Im looking for a serious clan/squad.

Here is some info about me:

Im 16 years old and I live in sweden.

My name is Martin Björklund.

I have queens gambit.

I refuse to play evolution.

I don't have a mic.

I could use some training.

Ask me if you want to know anything else.

Quote[/b] ]I don't have a mic.

i dont think theres any serious clans which would allow you to get away without having a mic .. just alittle friendly advice smile_o.gif

Hi,

my name is Lukas and I'm looking for a realism oriented unit where I can fullfill the role of a tank gunner/commander. I am 19 years old, live in Germany (GMT), and have plenty of time to play. I also own a mic with TS2 and Ventrilo. Realistic teamplay and concerted training sessions are the things im looking for. I'd prefer a german squad, but any english speaking ones which play on GMT based times are totally okay, too. Looking forward to see some positive responses.

Have a look at our website mate, might be what you are looking for.....

22 SAS Regiment

Look me up on xfire for more info buddy or just join our Teamspeak channel, someone is on most of the time. Better still leave a message on our forums.

Hi,

my name is Lukas and I'm looking for a realism oriented unit where I can fullfill the role of a tank gunner/commander. I am 19 years old, live in Germany (GMT), and have plenty of time to play. I also own a mic with TS2 and Ventrilo. Realistic teamplay and concerted training sessions are the things im looking for. I'd prefer a german squad, but any english speaking ones which play on GMT based times are totally okay, too. Looking forward to see some positive responses.

Hi Lucas! We have a HUGE need for dedicated tank commanders and gunners!! Stop over at arma-tow.com and tell them Super64 sent you. We are very focused on teamwork in our games.

Quote[/b] ]I don't have a mic.

i dont think theres any serious clans which would allow you to get away without having a mic .. just alittle friendly advice smile_o.gif

We've (ISE) have taken Holtmart aboard, as we're just getting set up he will have plenty of time to get a mic however I will say from playing a few games with him that he is a very competant operator and hope he sticks with us for a good long time.

Heya all...

Deciding weather I should re-install the game or not...

But i'd like to join a squad, Army based... looking for realisim, and looking for a squad that plays mostly middle eastern theme's... Don't really want to play default ArmA, but will d/l mods and etc to reach the standards

Heya all...

But i'd like to join a squad, Army based... looking for realisim, and looking for a squad that plays mostly middle eastern theme's... Don't really want to play default ArmA, but will d/l mods and etc to reach the standards

Have a look at us mate, we are exactly what you are looking for. Catch us on teamspeak for a chat or post in our forums and we'll get back to you. We also have our own server so if you want a 'specific' type of game all you need to do is ask....

Click on the link below this and then leave a message in our forums. You dont even need to register! yay.gif

Hey thanks for the reply, its apperiated, but im lookin for more of an Army or Marine clan/squad...was looking at " 15th MEU Realism Unit" is anyone in that squad that is on these forums?

Hey thanks for the reply, its apperiated, but im lookin for more of an Army or Marine clan/squad...was looking at " 15th MEU Realism Unit" is anyone in that squad that is on these forums?

Their 17+ m8.,Others are 1st Recon Battalion www.5-ap.net

Heya all...

Take a look at this mate ...

IC ArmA

Army Based - Check - We are structured on actual Armies

Realistic - Check - No Third Person, No Crosshairs

Middle Eastern Theme - Check - Current Campaign is on a desert island Barbuda

MODs - Check - We have a custom mod and custom island.

smile_o.gif

Heya all...

Take a look at this mate ...

IC ArmA

Army Based - Check - We are structured on actual Armies

Realistic - Check - No Third Person, No Crosshairs

Middle Eastern Theme - Check - Current Campaign is on a desert island Barbuda

MODs - Check - We have a custom mod and custom island.

smile_o.gif

Was looking though this also, I registered, but do I have to pay to be in it?

EDIT: Oh, and what mods are you guys using?

Hello,

Well, I'm looking for a realism clan/squad/unit. I'd like it to be based off the U.S Marines, U.S Army, or U.S Navy. I don't care how many members you have. If you have 1 member but have the right idea I'll join. I'm 17, turning 18 in November. I live in the PST time zone, California. You can contact me via email: littlesarv@sbcglobal.net or xfire: Littlesarv or pm here

Was looking though this also, I registered, but do I have to pay to be in it?

EDIT: Oh, and what mods are you guys using?

You can pay if you wish to pick an Army to fight for, or you can be assigned to a random one for free.

Also, we are currently using our own Mod developed by our own Mod team.

smile_o.gif