Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Player looking for Squad/Clan

Pandy and |USMC|Eklund

Both of your posts have been removed because this is not the place to advertise your clan or website but for players actually looking for a squad/clan to join.

|USMC|Eklund

This is the second time that I have to clean up after you, 3 days post-restriction should give you enough time to finally get familiar with our rules.

Sorry about that bro, I PM if they're looking for a squad I take it.

Alright, thanks and noted.

I'm wondering/looking to find out if there are any pro-Israel units or "clans" or communities that are possibly based off of or modelled after the IDF (or any one particular unit within the IDF?)

I was familiar with and had contact with the Egoz-Golani clan, but for one reason or another they disbanded before even really starting and went their own way.

If there are, feel free to privately contact me with any information, please. Very much appreciated. smile_o.gif

I am looking for a group that focuses on cooperative play using realistic combat tactics and training. I’m not a huge fan of team death-match but I enjoy military simulation games. I’m looking for a serious group who has a track record of participation among members.

I am a college student, father and husband, so my time is restricted during the week and during exam weeks where I need to exert more energy into my studies but I’m generally available 1-2 hours a night (Post 6PM MST – Utah) and several hours on weekends, family time permitting. I have teamspeak or ventrillo installed and ready to go.

I’m fairly new to ArmA but I played OFP for a couple of years. (campaign mostly) I love to pilot helicopters and destroy things with tanks. I’m a horrible shot with the sniper rifle and the 203, but I do OK with the M249s and other rifles. I’m getting the hang of the AT and AA should fired rockets. Piloting is my preference but I’m game for any role really… I can get better at sniping if you need a sniper.

My game name is Jeu. I’ve been hanging out in pub-servers but I’m growing ever so tired of hackers coming in and wreaking havoc after 2 or 3 hours in Evolution. You can PM me here or email me at baijixu@gmail.com, MSN at baijixu@hotmail.com or Xfire at baijixu.

Thanks

hi,

i'm playing arma for a while now and came to realize that in pub servers there is virtually no team play whatsoever which, considering the realism level of the game is very upsetting.

what i am looking for is a mature, no bullshit squad that plays regularly and holds training sessions to improve teamplay and virtual combat efficiency. arma is the most realistic military shooter and i want to play it just like that.

i can make quite some time available to add to the team and am well versed in standard military operating procedures.

i'll be thankful for any suggestions or directions.

cheers

Hello,

I'm a player who's looking to join a squad that is oriented around team playing. I'm in Toronto, Canada, and I work on a rotating schedule, so I'm looking for folks that don't mind that.

Give me a shout!

Abs

Hi!

I recently started putting more time in ARMA and I am enjoying it. I realized that most public servers are infested with hackers and Evolution players that is boring to me - I rather play agains real human than poor AI.

I have some time almost every evening Eastern time (Ohio), I have everything I need to play together with Polish accent smile_o.gif

I am very tolerant and I like to joke and to have fun, geeeeez I feel like I am creating an ad for "personals" section on craigslist!

Anyhow, PM me or email leckig@gmail.com I should probably add, I dont want to spend too much time playing, I am not deadly serious about ARMA but I think I can add to your team if you dont want me to play turneys every other day.

greg

I am looking for a US clan preferably with there own server that is locked to the public. I have found a few great servers that are public and it seems that some idiots are hacking these or others just act retarded on them. I love ARMA a lot and miss playing it without any major issues. I am not all crazy about strict military protocol. I just want to hop in when i have time and play with some good people. TS or Vent would be great too since the ingame voice isnt perfect. PM me if you think your server/clan meets the above or if you have any questions.

For Chess, Go or Othello players only!

I am looking for a clan or a group of players, yet not any type of  people. I am not interested by the group that can only foster competition between team members, shows off their lack of skills and are just tough guys to wake up in the morning. I am looking for mature players that know strategy and know how to apply it in fluid situations. People that can create an ellaborate plan then scrap it in a second when the situation needs a new one. A small number capable of overcoming the odds through mobility and focused firepower on specific point to desorganize a numerically superior opponent. Fire power combined to mobility to outflank, I don't mean "mechanized" mobility and outflank does not mean frontal attack like Sherman!

I also own copies of VBS1 & 2.

If you belong to such a group and are looking to recruit, give a sign!...Otherwise don't waste my time!

The nation that draws too great a distinction between its

scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.

Sincerely,

Gunnyhighway

Hey guys, I usually play with SIMHQ COOP missions and I was wondering if anyone else played the same way around here?

Name: Brandon Ringer

Xfire: kb9

Gaming XP: I have competed competitively in Call of Duty1, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, Counter Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Nascar Sim Racing. I have attended many and have won a few LAN's and Tournaments. I am currently looking for a squad.

Looking for fellow ArmA players, I don't necessarily need to join a Squad, but will do so if there are offers.

Many hours logged in on Ghost Recon 1, Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, OFP, Red Orchestra, and other tactical and arcade shooters online.

Any squad(s) looking to invite an eager novice to their online sessions? PM me please!

Looking for a co-op UK timezone based squad.

I'm 24 and i'm a 3D Artist by trade, love these kind of games and i'm abit of a realism nut.

Been out the game for awhile due to waiting on a new PC (which I now have) so looking forward to getting back into this.

Cheers all.

Hi all,

I am looking for mature players that are oriented around team playing and that focuses on cooperative play using realistic combat tactics.

I'm in the East coast of the USA but enyone playing between 9pm and 1am EST will do.

PM me please.

Hello, My name is Eddie and i am looking for a new clan. I make addons and missions based on the need for the RACS to not suck so bad. As a soldier myself who has seen several foriegn deployments i appreciate the need for a nation to defend itself. I like to make AddOn intensive high excitement with cool features, edits fo the Domination and Evolution maps. I will supply files and addons you supply the server and play my missions all the llive long day.

If anyone is interested inme joining thier clan for this type of simulated warfare, please drop me a line

Thanks

Eddie

Hiya peeps, I have been playing Arma off and on since the start and I have just got back into it in a serious way  yay.gif

I am looking for a group of people that play the game for what it is, a game but also with some realism / structure thrown in.

I am currently in Germany so I would want a predominantly European clan.  I only speak English though!

I am able to use TS / Vent / GSC etc and I do play the game every night that I can.  Mainly interested in COOP but all other forms of the game I do aswell.

Btw, I am not some childish ignoramous!  I am 36 years old and I am in the Army! You can either post below or email me at dale0404@hotmail.com

Thx for your time.

Dale

Edit: I have just seen the thread where you post looking for a clan etc, my apologies for making a new thread banghead.gif

Hello Dale.

I'm a senior member of the Rifles Gaming Community.

We're a UK-based, very close-knit community with a solid structure that works. We are mad about COOPs and realism, but the most important thing is having a good laugh!

We are always recruiting and love meeting new people. Check us out at www.riflegc.com.

Jump on our TS at 217.112.82.5:8767 if you like what you see.

Cpl Charlie

Check out. We like older people joining the clan we have a few, we like maturity but also having fun at the same time with simple rank system and a great fun way of playing.

www.gol-clan.net

Youtube Videos

p.s if you click the link in the next 2 hours our server is getting upgraded so will be offline so i gave a link to loads of gol videos.

.....We like older people ......

Old, OLD???  I am not old!  I am in the prime of my life  crazy_o.gif

_Charlie @ June 03 2008,16:02)]In a gaming community, age doesn't matter... as long as you're not still in primary school. smile_o.gif

i wouldnt be so sure.

@ Dale.. well thats what the other odd 30 yr olds call them selves in gol haha.

Well I'm looking for a clan to join... obviously...

I'm 17 and just looking for a mature but rather relaxed clan that use tactics to create an enjoyable atmosphere.

Had a quick look through some of the pages but not really seen a clan that intrests me so I thought why not let the clan come to me biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Had a quick look through some of the pages but not really seen a clan that interests me so I thought why not let the clan come to me biggrin_o.gif

I'm not surprised the recruiting posts don't interest you. They all say the same thing. Why? Because there's nothing else for them to say apart from 'We're cool because we play tactically. Join us'.

To get a proper view on a unit and whether it's for you, looking at their websites and forums should help a lot.

Speaking of websites and forums, check out ours biggrin_o.gif: www.riflesgc.com

Why do I think you'll be interested?....

Quote[/b] ]I'm 17 and just looking for a mature but rather relaxed clan that use tactics to create an enjoyable atmosphere.

We are that clan.

Quote[/b] ]i wouldnt be so sure.

I would. In my experience of helping run a gaming unit that requires high standards, there are plently of people aged 13-16 that fit in very well with mature, strongly-lead, consistent units.

Of course, the average age of a unit is important as the differences in things such as sense of humour and general life experience can conflict and cause problems. However, in terms of attitude to gameplay and determination to fit in, ages can be disregarded in many cases.

At the end of the day, a good clan recuitment officer (i.e. most clan leaders and NCOs) should not only be able to weed out unsuitable recruits, but also get past mere ageism and look at the real qualities of the gamer.