I found these servers run 1.08 ver.

[GGC] Test area

ASC 1 Game-server

SHADOWS PLAYGRAUND

ARMA TEST SERVER- GameGate06

1.08 patch will be here soon  whistle.gif

Well spotted mate.

haha nice spotting there smile_o.gif

Patches seem to be released on a Friday... soo maybe incoming before the weekend? smile_o.gif

I guess so. I wonder how long it'll be until 1.08 is out. I know a bunch of my buddies who waited for the US release are getting tired of the beta which has proven kind of unstable on some servers.

good, hopefully we will all be on 1.08 and well have none of this split game version nonsense any more.

Hello

"Something for the weekend" - Tut, tut, Jack me lad, you sound like me barber!

1.01 > 1.02 > 1.05 > 1.08 (And I thought patching Falcon was bad)!

Rgds - Tom

for patches you are true but there are no versions skipped until now, only the 1.07 is only released as public beta

1.03 > 505 Games Demo (EU)

1.04 > 505 Games Europe Edition *almost forgot about this one*

1.06 > Atari Demo (US)

1.07 > Public beta's

you can even see on the bugtracker that the 1.08 is stated as the official upcoming patch

great to hear the 1.08 is being tested in MP smile_o.gif

EDIT: added 1.04

I'm glad to see some progress. It's annoying to be left in the dark concerning the progress of the patches.

1.03 > 505 Games Demo (EU)

1.06 > Atari Demo (US)

1.07 > Public beta's

Was there a 1.04?

1.04 was the UK (505) release....... Wasn't it?

Atari online people told me that the next official patch wont count towards online activations...I hope it works this time.

huh.gif

sweet i wonder if the changelog will be different from the 1.07 patch. smile_o.gif

Atari online people told me that the next official patch wont count towards online activations...I hope it works this time.

huh.gif

Best news I've heard all day heck all week.

As far as the "will not use an activation," doubt it. Theres only one answer to sprocket problems.

I never really crasped the idea of the activations lol. What good does it do, keep ppl from install it to 10 other machines??? If they sum1 wanted he could easily do it, by just asking for more activations. besides that u can only play MP in 1 machine. Why the

hell a DL version must have this crappy protection when a dvd has only cd check(wich works like a charm, and forces ppl to buy the game to play it online)?? dont understan lol.

Well activations dosent bother me, I bother sprocket, and BIS all the time, asking more activations(hope this dosent make them too occupied, and not have time to make patches whistle.gifwhistle.gif )

I agree Puma, wheras something like STEAM allows you to install on multiple computers and only have to register/activate your game once and then it's permanantly tied to your account. No messing about with Activation requests nor activating after every patch.

http://bugs.armed-assault.net/changelog_page.php

Most important, most voted 2166 is not fixed in 1.08. Did BI messed up design so that they cant fix it or is their own priority totally different from ours expressed by voting?

Though I never found those pages to be really up2date until after a patch was Released, and even then I had the idea that the Changelog Page was about half the size of what we could find back in the changelog inside the Readme.

Maybe you mix not up to date with not solved.

I try to test each new release against the sum of the change log AND the attached changelog of the changes. If you find something we missed to set it to resolved or later stage you are invited to set it to the correct state with a statement how and with which result you tested if you are 100% sure the issue as stated is solved.

And I can not edit the change log in the BTS for BI because somehow I dunno what they fixing currently. Otherwise I would.

Maybe you mix not up to date with not solved.

I try to test each new release against the sum of the change log AND the attached changelog of the changes. If you find something we missed to set it to resolved or later stage you are invited to set it to the correct state with a statement how and with which result you tested if you are 100% sure the issue as stated is solved.

And I can not edit the change log in the BTS for BI because somehow I dunno what they fixing currently. Otherwise I would.

You linked to the BTS v1.08 changelog to show that some bug wasn't resolved. I reply that those logs for me always look smaller than the changelogs found in the readme's and so I think that some bugs are resolved while you can not read this back (yet) in that Changelog or in the BTS in General.

It is unimportant why this is. It was merely the sharing of my observation smile_o.gif

Sorry, got it wrong.

We thought about it to add the missing items out of the changelog coming with the patch into the changelog of the BTS, problem is that do not have for every item in the patch-changelog a related TT or CR. Hence we skipped it. I had the hope that the GGC or mapfact early beta testers will use it, but they use a seperate channel to report there findings to BI, even if BI finally decided to release the 1.07beta1 with the known bugs.

And I am somehow sure that Maruk or Suma would change it for 2166 in the BTS immediately in the BTS if they would have a solution.

Sorry, got it wrong.

We thought about it to add the missing items out of the changelog coming with the patch into the changelog of the BTS, problem is that do not have for every item in the patch-changelog a related TT or CR. Hence we skipped it. I had the hope that the GGC or mapfact early beta testers will use it, but they use a seperate channel to report there findings to BI, even if BI finally decided to release the 1.07beta1 with the known bugs.

And I am somehow sure that Maruk or Suma would change it for 2166 in the BTS immediately in the BTS if they would have a solution.

Thanks for elaborating.