Sign in to follow this  
Rogue2020

cheats are damn fun

Just tried the infinite ammo trainer and this thing is totally fun...you take the M16 +M203 and shoot grenades none stop and it's like a damn air strike......it's totally fun.....if it causes fade in my game I will be totally pissed because this is harmless fun...nothing more.......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 15 2002,06:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just tried the infinite ammo trainer and this thing is totally fun...you take the M16 +M203 and shoot grenades none stop and it's like a damn air strike......it's totally fun.....if it causes fade in my game I will be totally pissed because this is harmless fun...nothing more.......<span id='postcolor'>

Ah poor u

And of course it did cause fade.....I can't even believe this fucking bullshit....just trying to have a little fun in single player and I get my fucking game corrupted.....that's what you get for paying 50 bucks for it...I should have downloaded it for free......so now what I have to reinstall it?....can I even save red hammer?....

Things I've noticed so far is like it says the inaccurate weapons....the AK + grenades just the grenades fly like mad...the tanks machine guns fire where it takes about 200 bullets to take out a soldier and the HK's bullets fly like mad everywhere also....

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 15 2002,06:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just tried the infinite ammo trainer and this thing is totally fun...you take the M16 +M203 and shoot grenades none stop and it's like a damn air strike......it's totally fun.....if it causes fade in my game I will be totally pissed because this is harmless fun...nothing more.......<span id='postcolor'>

SACRILIGE

FUCKING CHEATER. AAAAAAAAAAAAARCH, I HATE CHEATERS....................................................................

BY THE GODS OF THE HOLY COMPUTERGAMINGWORLD, BAN THIS WORTHLESS MAGGOT TO DEEPEST PITS OF GAMINGHELL WHERE HE CAN ONLY PLAY SUPERMARIO GAYLOVERS.

Cheating is okay when you play on your own. What would SimCity ever be when they did not invent the unlimited money cheat? People would get frustrated over a while because every city they build takes days to come to maturity.

Frankly I'm pretty pissed of at BIS for taking the setdamage command away from us. As I used it to test my missions. Everyone has to admit that from now and then they like to play ofp in single-player in god-mode. Come on it is in human's nature.

Cheating on multiplayer games is something different. Those cheaters should be hung, drawn and quartered.

I think you R right, i just get mad because of cheaters. I played CounterStrike a long time but cheaters ruined it all sad.gif

I never cheat, not even it single player. I did however find a bug in Deus Ex V1.112fm.

It is a short of cheat/bug where you can get unlimited skill points. When playing the mission of the underwater base where you had to steal the plans for a Universal Constructor.

On the end of the mission, be sure to have your inventory full, and you cannot carry the smallest things anymore. On the roof where the chooper waits, the professor wants to give you an upgradecanister. You receive 500 skillpoints for completing the mission. But JC Denton cannot hold the canister, and says that he has to make room in his pockets first. Don't remove anything and talk to the professor again. Again you gain 500 skill points and the same thing happens again. You can do this over and over until you can upgrade all your skill to the maximum biggrin.gif . It is almost at the end of the game (a few more missions) but you can be an Uber-Agent for a while. I never use it to be Uber-Soldat, but it is funny......

I think cheating is maybe a bit strong a word for what ur doing rouge.

two types of cheaters

1/ the cs type with aimbots etc who are crap at a game and instead of practising, they feel that they can only improve by this method

2/ the person who playing games offline, maybe completed game or come to a real hard bit thats had hours spent on it and just has had enough

No 2 is cool i think but cheating against other members in online games is wrong and should result in testicular removal of said organs. =]]]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

2/ the person who playing games offline, maybe completed game or come to a real hard bit thats had hours spent on it and just has had enough<span id='postcolor'>

This is the type of cheatting I do.....but oh no that's no good my fucking game is fucked......

So will just copying the red hammer campaign work when I reinstall?...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just tried the infinite ammo trainer and this thing is totally fun...you take the M16 +M203 and shoot grenades none stop and it's like a damn air strike......it's totally fun.....if it causes fade in my game I will be totally pissed because this is harmless fun...nothing more.......<span id='postcolor'>

i agree completly. As a (reformed, now non) cs cheater i say cheating can definatly make a game way more fun, especially in cs when some git wants to be a dick, or you think that guy is cheating, what do you do? you turn on all your hacks and own him, hahahaha. I remember fondly during one game i had all the ct's saying i wasn't cheating, and all the t's saying i was (i was a ct). That was quite a lot of fun seeing everyone argue so violently.

casual cheating (as in not owning everyone in cs) is ok, no one else gets upset if you just cheat by yourself.

lets just hope hilander doesn't get all angry at me and then bans me  biggrin.gif

*btw i honestly don't cheat at all now cos my ogc was getting detected on dod games even when its not dod compatible (i wouldn't cheat on a class, non cheater filled game like dod anyway)

na na na na naaa naaa, Rouge has Fade..

na na na na naaa naaa, Rouge has Fade..

smile.gifsmile.gif

But seriously, I feel for you dude. That's the worst nightmare come true. One thing is spamrestriction wink.gif but getting Fade must be like OFP-HIV.

FUCK fade I am going to get through the rest of my campaign with it....it can kiss my motha fuckin ass....

Before you had that god mode taken out i had a fast roping mod mad.gif now i cant use it.

But cheating on cs is fun assuming that every one else is which is usualy the case. I can play cs very well with out cheating but hey why not havbe a bit of fun with a few fellow cheaters online ummm Ruskie,Black Op and Stealt Eagle(where ever you are).

yep cheaters must die. The only time i ever cheated was in age of empires one, after i had finished the whole game, i loaded up the "photon man" and played around with him. But that was in my own mission, so its not really cheating.

Cheats are good for testing the game but not for playing it. I personaly don't like cheats. I had an unlimited ammo trainer. I was using it for testing(How much LAWs or AT rockets do u need to destroy the t80, T72 and other tanks and things like that). Using it in SP or Mp is out of my option. It's totaly unfun. I used a the trainer 2 months ago. I don't need it anymore because i already tested everything.

As for the fade. It appears only when u load a new map.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 14 2002,09:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that's what you get for paying 50 bucks for it<span id='postcolor'>

You shoot not buy a reallistis game.

you bot what the box sase.

so shut UP !!!

*points and laughs at you*

if you want infinite ammo, set up a damn trigger to reload you.