Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

We need order

I wouldn't make them mods untill they past a long screening test plus I would still have to hold ultimate power over them.

Well an admin has ultimate power over mods, he can do anything he wants on the forum.

Hey, knock it off you two! Snap out of it!

You'll never be mods, and you need to face it right now.

We can't have you submitted to a mental institue in a few years, babbling about "I should have been mod, I should have been mod, laces out!, I should have been mod"

smile.gifsmile.gif

uhhhh.... hmmmmm..... new mod!

pick me! pick me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"So, Mr. SpaceAlex, what qualities do you posess to make you our new Moderator?"

"Uhm...I dunno...I kick ass in CTF?"

"I see, and how would this apply to your position as Assistant Forum Maintenance and Surveillance Manager ?"

"Huh? Well, I'm kinda, you know...good...at posting and shit?"

"Very well, I believe the job is yours!"

smile.gif

I should be a moderator. I know everything about spam so I could quickly identify possible spam threads and close them smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Feb. 15 2002,02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">consoles are and always be BS compared to the PC.. why> because all the technology that is used in consoles has already been used in PCs..  so never will a console look or be better than the PC.. not to mention the ability to get patches, addons, the massive number of controllers, the communities... consoles will never touch the PC as far as raw gaming pleasure..

unless ya cant afford a PC<span id='postcolor'>

Your wrong....consoles like PS2 have better graphic's than any PC game....I'm not sure what it is about them they are just better than the PC....maybe that PC has boxy shit....

Why even get into one of these pointless arguments though....I have about 17 PS2 games and like 45 PC games and I can tell you that PS2 is way better when it comes to graphic's......I mean just look and grand turismo 3......sure the scenery looks like shit but the cars allot of the time look real....

but yeah allot of things are better about PC like you said about patch's and shit but how often is a PS2 game buggy?...almost never....just the add-on's are nice.....

Another good thing about PS2 is no lag....you almost never have to deal with lag.....

Like I said what PS2 needs is antialiasing....if it had that it would be really nice...because so many games have massive problems in that area....<span id='postcolor'>

erm...I hope you know that consoles use technology that has already long been used by PC manufacters? What you're saying is just utter b/s.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey I'm just saying that PS2 games look better than PC....guess PC just doesn't use it all....because yeah my geforce 3 is up to 256bit graphic's.....and that will be the next console.....but they just don't look as good....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Feb. 15 2002,04:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">These forums would be alot better place if I could point out couple of persons for moderators to ban.<span id='postcolor'>

I want a device that I can point at people and pull a mechanism that makes the bad people go away.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

You guys don't have any right to decide who is bad or not.....it was just childish to ban wobbie....so what if he posted a picture of shit...who cares.....are you all that weak and pathetic that you cannot handle a little piece of shit?....this is the off topic forum right?....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 16 2002,16:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">These forums would be alot better place if I could point out couple of persons for moderators to ban.<span id='postcolor'>

I want a device that I can point at people and pull a mechanism that makes the bad people go away.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

You guys don't have any right to decide who is bad or not.....it was just childish to ban wobbie....so what if he posted a picture of shit...who cares.....are you all that weak and pathetic that you cannot handle a little piece of shit?....this is the off topic forum right?....<span id='postcolor'>

maybe its just wobble upset placebo on icq

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Deus Ex is the greatest PC game ever. You you<span id='postcolor'>

I agree that deus ex was a great game....not so much for gameplay but story and everything else it was great...

I could never say oh this or that is my favorite game....because most games I love em for what they are...like the type of game they are...how could you say one is better....they are great for what they are.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruskie @ Feb. 15 2002,06:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't have 5000 mates smile.gif

Each to his own I guess, but that is what made PS1 a great part of my life.<span id='postcolor'>

neither do i smile.gif if i'm honest

I too like playing multiplayer on consoles, its just multiplayer on consoles for the most part sucks, unless its a good footy game or basketball game. twisted metal black btw is a truly first class multiplayer game (and generally a fantastic game all round) if you want a recommendation smile.gif its got a clown in it (notices his avatar)<span id='postcolor'>

What I love about twisted metal black is the movies....I think it's the best part of the game.....

Yep now I have just confirmation from a young up and coming spammer do I need any more prove?

All vote for RedStorm as your new mod, if you don't I'll have to stick one of them "jesus fish" thingies on your window confused.gif

Okay thats enough of trying to raise your post count by posting comments like that after your first post smile.gif