Sign in to follow this  
nickk13579

"Downloadable Content" Problem...

I just made a mission, and want my friends to be able to play it. they are now getting the "dependent on downloadable content" error message, which i know is because of addons. My question is, how can i check what add ons im using in my mission?

You'll have to open up the mission.sqm file

Go to

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Go C:\Documents and Settings\James\My Documents\ArmA Other Profiles\Jimboob

or

Quote[/b] ]C:\Documents and Settings\James\My Documents\ArmA

depending on the profile you made the mission, anywho you'll have a folder called Missions in the profile one, and in that folder the name of the missions you have created, for example MissionBreak.Sara go in there and they'll be a file that can be opened with readme called Mission.sqm

the first lines will look something like below telling you what addons have been used

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">version=11;

class Mission

{

addOns[]=

{

"sara",

"cacharacters",

"caweapons",

"CAWheeled",

"CAAir",

"camisc",

"CATracked",

"CABuildings",

"G85_Editor",

"cadata"

};

addOnsAuto[]=

{

"cacharacters",

"caweapons",

"CATracked",

"cawheeled",

"CAAir",

"camisc",

"CABuildings",

"G85_Editor",

"cadata",

"sara"

};

All of the ones you see there, with the exception of G85_Editor are vanilla Armed Assault to my knowledge.

Any idea what the difference between the two addon arrays are?

addOns[]=

addOnsAuto[]=

I have been trying to see if there is a way to let the users download the mission with some minor add ons included but i just don't think it's possible. If they are inside the PBO or folder they get uploaded to the client but the game refuses to notice them there, plus when you join in MP it boots you right away.

Any idea what the difference between the two addon arrays are?

No idea, sorry. crazy_o.gif