Sign in to follow this  
The_Nebula

Error's with patching?

Hey All,

I've just recently reformatted my computer and put a fresh install of Windows on it. I have just installed ArmA, and wanted to patch. I have both the 105International Patch and the 104-105Euro patch, but both give me the same error, for every file I get this error message;

errorinpatchingnl5.jpg

If I click ignore, the next one will pop up... I have reinstalled twice, but the same thing happened... what do you think the problem is..?

I really need this fixed ASAP. (I have a big clan thing tonight)...

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Okay, this is getting even worse - I'm tried to reinstall a fair bit, but now, straight after reinstall (standard 1.04), I get this error;

newerrorku1.jpg

In a reinstall before it was air3.pbo... so what do you think is wrong? Could it be my windows?

I've installed it, but It's still giving me the errors with patching.... I have formatted my PC and even installed Vista instead of XP... BIS Support Dudes.. can you help? Or are you to busy PLAYING the game? banghead.gif

EDIT: Sorry for being so grumpy - I have fixed the issue. It was a ram problem. confused_o.gif Seems I will need to buy some new ram.. sad_o.gif