Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Placebo has abandoned us!

I just saw him on ICQ.. first time hes been on in days.. hes addicted to playstation now... its all he does....

WOBBLE FOR MODERATOR!!!

viva le Wobble

Would that be a long-distance friend since Placebo is in the UK?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jaxx @ Feb. 15 2002,00:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Would that be a long-distance friend since Placebo is in the UK?<span id='postcolor'>

Nah, modern technology and a webcam can bring people closer together than desirable wink.gif

well I always chat with him on ICQ and for the last several days he has been gone.. then he came one a few min ago and told me he was addicted to PSX and that was it.. hes gone again..

Maybe he just discovered his weiner and is pulling on it...?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 15 2002,00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hahahahaha!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

are you watching on your webcam?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

WOBBLE FOR MODERATOR!!!

viva le Wobble

<span id='postcolor'>

Got my vote...........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NEO [PZ] @ Feb. 15 2002,00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's a conspiricy... Meet me at the fontain... Bring the case...<span id='postcolor'>

You mean the case with the "merchandise"?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 15 2002,05:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You mean the case with the "merchandise"?<span id='postcolor'>

mmmmm... merchandise

*drools*

LOL well yes as I told Wobble I started playing Pro Evolution Soccer on my psx and got a smidge hooked smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Feb. 15 2002,15:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL well yes as I told Wobble I started playing Pro Evolution Soccer on my psx and got a smidge hooked smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

coincidentally i was addicted to pro evolution soccer on ps2 for ages, it took a while but i made a true man utd super squad taken directly from my champ manager man utd super squad. then i got bored and started playing champ manager again (i have it on my laptop sitting next to the computer smile.gif )

What I'd really like is a football game containing the physics and playability of PES, the longevity, leagues and options of Champ Man and the presentation and commentary of Fifa, now that would be some game smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Feb. 16 2002,02:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What I'd really like is a football game containing the physics and playability of PES, the longevity, leagues and options of Champ Man and the presentation and commentary of Fifa, now that would be some game smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think the worst thing about PES is the lack of every single club and player there is, and the crap strips. It makes the game look pretty crappy and tacky, especially when you first turn it on.

An easy edit system would be nice also. i had to play through the masters league for AGES to build my champ manager super squad (which incidentally just totally f'd up today because stam, giggs, butt, palermo and montero all want a transfer because they feel they needs new challenges, the bastards sad.gif )

and the commentry on PES is shite as well, they always say ''No, sorry!'', and ''heres the first corner of the game'' even though its the fifth or something.