Sign in to follow this  
m10 101

Graphics Trouble and Vid Cards

First of all, Hi There, people call me"m10" (got it from Company of Heroes). A freind suggested ArmA to me, and I talked to another freind about it and he said "That the game will kill any PC on High Graphics", so I researched about this problem online and apparently it effects people with Geforce 7600GT cards, well before I buy the game, I have a Geforce 7500LE card. So will this problem effect my PC if I buy it? Help me before I goodnight.gif

Arma kills every GPU/CPU when max'ed out... It simply is too heavy for current PC's.

I don't see why it would be a problem to play it with moderate graphics. Also there aren't many particular problems with the 7600GT, it runs just like most other cards...

*edit* I think your 7500LE(notebook graphics card if I'm right) can't be compared with a 7600GT though... It should be able to run it, but on low settings.

I also read something about a possible patch could fix this (I aint for sure so don't jump me)

there is indeed a patch coming with performance improvements, but it shouldn't make much difference.

If I'm correct you have some sort of hp slimline desktop computer then, with laptop parts into a desktop. The only thing I can tell is that it should be working on your PC, but I'm affraid you cannot put it on high/medium detail.