Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Rambo 4!!!

John Rambo trailer

after watching the unadulterated violence, whats every bodies thoughts?

*EDIT*

this is a pretty violent trailer send little kids away if around.

personally, i think it will be loads of fun.

Man, that's one different Rambo. Decapitation, ripped-out throats, evisceration, desintegration... Promises to be fun.

Man, that's one different Rambo. Decapitation, ripped-out throats, evisceration, desintegration... Promises to be fun.

And hes not that young anymore :P. I wonder how he did that throat part biggrin_o.gif.

This film will be EPIC! the .50 to the face scene is bang on, thats what 80's hyper action is all about and I hope they kept it in! biggrin_o.gif

Holy crap, this is like a movie version of Soldier of Fortune Pt 1 & 2 combined tounge2.gif

Looks more real (daring by showing some disgusting, but unfortunatly more true to life actions) than previous Rambo movies, but of course this is just a trailer... confused_o.gif

Reminds me a bit of Tears of the Sun.

Yep.

The bit with the .50cal is awesome.

This looks awesome, first the new transformers trailer and now this. 2 Awesome trailers so close together.

That could be the best Rambo we have ever seen.

I hope they didn`t cut out the violent parts, before the release of Rambo 4.

i'm not complaining, i'm pretty much sold on the m2 massacre scene.

although i see a similarity between this Rambo and the psycho path Rambo from the first movie, only w/ more violence.

I think the blood and guts is in there so you forget the guys like 60 yrs old.

biggrin_o.gif

I did like the first one though...the last 2 were crazy_o.gif

This will be the first Rambo i get to see in the theater, and not on DVD/TV!! biggrin_o.gif

well i'm sure that cinema version gets lot of cut off scenese (and ban in germany lol) ...

anyway seems like another raw violence movie ...

p.s. sadly no such man(s) to clean this world in single stroke ...

Bit over the top with that 50 cal ain't it tounge2.gif They don't make films like they used to back in those days ... !

well i'm sure that cinema version gets lot of cut off scenese (and ban in germany lol) ...

anyway seems like another raw violence movie ...

p.s. sadly no such man(s) to clean this world in single stroke  ...

All Rambo movies about violence.....  rofl.gif

Rambo is Rambo, there are notthing in this world could replace it  notworthy.gif

whats better then watching "bad guys" got tears off by a .50cal tounge2.gif

edit:oh and about the violent parts, i am sure they will make the way into the DVD, but watching it in the bigass cinema screen is just different!

A remake of #3 on a diferent setting with horror movie type gore?

Seems pretty bad, the first one was ok...

Trailer was fun, but is that a PG40 I smell? rofl.gif

Without the late Richard Crenna as Colonel Trautman, a Rambo film just isn't going to be the same.

lately it seems theres lotta action grandpa movies....

nevertheless friggen awesome XD

The first one was great as it was based on a novel. Plus I am a bit partial to the story as it takes place pretty much near where I grew up and the towns are really like that with the crooked sherrifs and such.

The second and third should not have been made. Part two I have not seen in close to 20 years so I can't really comment fully on it. Rambo III was retarded as hell.

As for this trailor I'm a bit shocked. I heard rumours of a Rambo IV and thought "oh my god why". However it doesn't look "that" bad. I'm sure after watching it i'll say "the first one was good. They never should have made the other three though".

Nothing can be as lame as part III though.

yep, 1 is great in terms of story, 2 is OK in story, crippled by scripts but top with action (the explorsive arrow is BACK!!! ), and 3 is kinda lame(but i still remember the "fu@k them" when rambo and Colonel is surrounded by T72 biggrin_o.gif ) IMO, but with the incease of blood and guts in 4, i wonder what they will made

mad_o.gif They're only making it so gory is make life harder on the next Hotshots movie... because THAT's a series in dire need of another sequel!!! rofl.gif

Rambo is Rambo, there are notthing in this world could replace it  notworthy.gif

Rambo, who the fcuk is Rambo? Oh yeah, that Rocky dude ,,, can't wait for Rambo 5 when he's 83  tounge2.gif

Without the late Richard Crenna as Colonel Trautman, a Rambo film just isn't going to be the same.

I somewhat agree. Sam Trautman was like a father and mentor to Rambo. I sincerely hope Crenna's character is not back with a different actor.

Only Richard Crenna was Col Trautman.  sad_o.gif

I wonder what the actual plot is about in this movie. A few years back there was talk about Jackie Chan to be in the movie as a criminal later fighting along with Rambo, but Jackie turned down the offer because he cannot play badguys (too many young fans).

Looking forward to the movie. I was a little disappointed with the last Rocky film because the final match was "too reallistic" and not 80s over the hill excessive violence the series was made famous from.

edit: Anyone know if there is a HD-trailer out?

I need something new in the player-que on the bigscreens at work. The 1080p Transformers trailer is getting old tounge2.gif