Sign in to follow this  
Kurbz

Help! Please!

Every time I Join a server, It loads, but the 'Receiving Data' load never finishes,...i waited for 30 minutes and it stopped at 99% and never finished. Can someone please help me....It isn't my Firewall

Never mind....im playing

I waited longer lol

I wasn't giving it a chance to finish

Every time I Join a server, It loads, but the 'Receiving Data' load never finishes,...i waited for 30 minutes and it stopped at 99% and never finished.  Can someone please help me....It isn't my Firewall

Im having the same problem and i cant connect, it only happens with the latest beta 1.07 version in vista.

Version 1.05 works fine, any ideas?

Try waiting a loing time...if your haveing the problem, where it just isnt finishing, try waiting for a long time. I watched TV while i was waiting, and i checked after the show i was watching was over...I had been Team killed...but i was in the game...lol

Quote[/b] ]Im having the same problem and i cant connect, it only happens with the latest beta 1.07 version in vista.

Are you sure its a 1.07 server? If the server doesnt accept 1.07 patch then it wont work.

Quote[/b] ]Im having the same problem and i cant connect, it only happens with the latest beta 1.07 version in vista.

Are you sure its a 1.07 server? If the server doesnt accept 1.07 patch then it wont work.

Yep it was v1.07, i found the way to get it to work was to totally disable my Avast anti virus software. I sure didnt have to do that with v1.05, i will try again this evening just to confirm.

Try waiting a loing time...if your haveing the problem, where it just isnt finishing, try waiting for a long time. I watched TV while i was waiting, and i checked after the show i was watching was over...I had been Team killed...but i was in the game...lol

"... and i checked after the show i was watching was over...I had been Team killed...but i was in the game...lol..."

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

That happens to me on 1.5 everydays. Last time I gave after 15 minutes. mad_o.gif

This is really stupid.. I have the same thing .. It really takes a while!! ..

Is there nothing that can be done?

I've heard people say firewall?? Where can I check whether or not this is configured correctly?

Many thanks!