Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Real Life Photography/Photo Editing II - NO IMAGES >100kb

paolobettini2yn5.jpg

Paolo Bettini, Gold Medal in Athens Olympics 2004, World Champion in 2006 & 2007.

Shot taken with Nikon D-70

Killagee, on the previous page, there's a picture of a lizard (above the pic with those statues that look like heads). Is this a wild animal or did you see it in some sort of zoo? I'm pretty sure it's a Pogona vitticeps, however, as far as i know, these animals are only found in australia

So uhm... did you see it in the wild? confused_o.gif

Aww no mate I saw it in the Zoo in Singapore. Lovely creature!

Cosmic Castaway that 2nd image of 'your thorny friend' is just fantastic! Did you have a polarizing filter on that? And i hope you removed it from beneath your tyre before you drove off smile_o.gif

I did, wasn't sure how thorny those thorns really were smile_o.gif

I can't remember what I did to be honest, I didn't have any filters on me, and it was just a little Canon Powershot thingy. I have been known to take photos through my sunglasses though, that might have been it. I think I was holding my sunglasses up so the lens was looking through one of the eye pieces.

I recently spent 6 days at the ILA Airshow in Berlin smile_o.gif here are a bunch of photos from there. I am afraid I have made them very low quality to fit within the rules here. To see them all go here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums....Germany

I am afraid they are in no order, just the order they uploaded in...

_DSC4692.jpg

_DSC4699.jpg

_DSC4745.jpg

_GEB0023.jpg

_GEB0052.jpg