Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Real Life Photography/Photo Editing II - NO IMAGES >100kb

Here's a Thunderstorm photo video I finished a few days ago of photo's I've shot around Victoria, Australia before, during and after storm development from 2007-2010. BTW, keep watching till the end :)

720p -

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHE7hhxDxjQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHE7hhxDxjQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Some pics i made when i was in New Zealand in 2008/2009. All made with a cheap camera and no photoshopping afterwards.

p3110297.th.jpg

p1230302.th.jpg

pc220024.th.jpg

pa130012.th.jpg

p1230301.th.jpg

I have many many pictures from my 3 months in SE Asia but ill just post a few of them in the next few days etc just for you guys! :) Nothing special as they were just taken with a phone camera :)

aff01b4b.jpg

520afae3.jpg

f985d161.jpg

(Koh Tao - Thailand)

The sun-with-palms (?) one is great :)

Agreed, perfect shot.

Agreed, perfect shot.

Yeah thats basically pure luck. You just need to walk into things like that.

Still, NZ is easily the most beautiful country ive ever seen.

well, becouse it´s been a long time since i visited this forums and even longer since i posted any pics i think it´s about time.

i guess i have learned a lot since last time i posted here but i´m no where close to be as good as some of you are.

but anyway, here are a few pics from last night, first time with a remote for the camera..

coldrocks800x600.jpg

BWcliffs1.jpg

i think they came out pretty nice..

now i only wish i had the money to go traveling to some nice places.. oh well, i guess i could just explore my home area a bit more :P

Guys, need help in identyfying this vehicle

Was quite surprised to see it at an oldtimer meeting today; looks like a G-class, but like one that's crossed-over with Vamtac... is it a prototype, or one of some very short test-series' vehicles?

Have to admit did not know Mercedes made anything like this until today...any info appreciated. Thx

piknik_p_ock_2010_194.jpgpiknik_p_ock_2010_195.jpgpiknik_p_ock_2010_193.jpg

pict0024u.th.jpg

A genre scene. A group of resting lawn mower dudes.

I love to take pictures. Here are some of my favorite ones.

Wasp in my grandfathers farm

dscf0311h.th.jpg

A lizard in the same place. This pic was taken by a friend with my cam.

dscf0344f.th.jpg

Pictures I took @ "Ell Morro". San Juan, PR!

dscf4651h.th.jpg

dscf4736.th.jpg

dscf4748j.th.jpg