Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Real Life Photography/Photo Editing II - NO IMAGES >100kb

Yes, bullet holes and houses in bad shape are no novelty here...

Anyway; speaking of ruins preserved intentionally; serving as memorial sites -> next time go and have a look at the former seat of Bank Polski; 10 Bielanska St.,

This in fact WAS a stronghold during the uprising;

598516.jpg 597084.jpg

nowadays it's being renovated and the newly brought-back-to life interiors host.. ..a trendy party-spot

Many people are unhappy with this; as it's like dancing on a grave of those who fell in battle in that building..

But maybe it's a way of honouring them and what they fought for as well; by simply enjoying life... dunno myself if I'm for or against... If the money earned in such way shall be used to restore the building at some point of time; maybe it's ok..

http://www.reduta.pl/reduta.historia.budynku.php

10 minutes? Doesn't the moon move?

He meant this picture was taken 10 mins ago, like steamin hot :)

Seriously moon with 10 mins of exposition would look like a bright moving glow.

Spot metering and quick snap /300 ~/1000 with low ISO , thats all.

Enigma - secret revealed,

IMG_0104.JPG

Codemasters prepare best mil sim ever made (again?) :

IMG_5182.JPG

it will be beat Arma3 finally

IMG_5180.JPG

every customer will be happy

IMG_5198.JPG

till release you have nut

IMG_31.JPG

He meant this picture was taken 10 mins ago, like steamin hot :)

Seriously moon with 10 mins of exposition would look like a bright moving glow.

Spot metering and quick snap /300 ~/1000 with low ISO , thats all.

I see, lol. I made pics of the moon as well, but it becomes a "bright moving glow" pretty easily ... ;)

253611_004_5384.jpg

253611_005_2404.jpg

my shelby gt500. still paying that bastard off.

Can anyone recommend a good quality printer purely for photo quality?

I've been taking photos on my SLR for years but never got round to getting any prints.

I bought a HP Deskjet D5560 for my birthday but I haven't opened it yet cause i'm having doubts.

Any recommendations appreciated.

A couple for the road:

adobes.jpg

Making adobes in Peru

viewz.jpg

Huascaran sunset

Make it stop!

8ftp5XYODTg

It's supposed to be Spring now, was looking forward to some fishing in lakes that aren't frozen :(

And thats why you shouldnt live in Sweden :p

This time last year we'd already fished 3 or 4 times!

Huh? When did you tape this? You must be living fairly far up north to be having snow at this time.

In Trondheim, Norway there is hardly a spot of snow anymore. You should move here, we got lots of salmon. :p

Huh? When did you tape this? You must be living fairly far up north to be having snow at this time.

In Trondheim, Norway there is hardly a spot of snow anymore. You should move here, we got lots of salmon. :p

Recorded it this morning, started snowing 10pm last night, I live in Tierp now :)

That's what it looked like yesterday here also, but this snow will probably be gone tomorrow because it will be like 10C and sun the next two days.

That's what it looked like yesterday here also, but this snow will probably be gone tomorrow because it will be like 10C and sun the next two days.

Hah that's what you say! The temperature was slowly creeping up to 10C and then suddenly last week it started dropping again and now it's snowed non stop since last night!

[iM]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs461.ash1/25358_10150168431355324_528710323_11729901_2865118_n.jpg[/img]>100kb

[iG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs461.snc3/25358_10150168431335324_528710323_11729898_1765890_n.jpg[/img]>100kb

The second one is actually me, but I got the permission of the friend who took it (the guy in the first pic). This was from last sunday, when we were running around Stevenage finding places to practice Parkour, and as you may notice the weather was great.

Edited by Placebo

Hah that's what you say! The temperature was slowly creeping up to 10C and then suddenly last week it started dropping again and now it's snowed non stop since last night!

But is this warm enough for you then? :)

temp1n.jpg

(I took this picture a few minutes ago)

LOL yup it's much better now, went fishing last week and going again tomorrow with it being half day for the Festival and also Sunday :)

Resident of Machu Picchu. (click for higher res)

crop1b.jpg

Edited by Daniel

my contribution =) Some pics of my dog, he likes to look stupid in most of the pictures i take of him =)

yodog3.jpg

vincent5.jpg

vincent4.jpg

Not of any real quality but some may be interested in this, got a couple of pictures of David Cameron tonight (election night). For anyone who is interested in UK politics.

DSC_0656s.jpg

Large

DSC_0657s.jpg

Large

DSC_0658s.jpg

Large

As we're at it: I met the turkish president Abdullah Gül in March:

img3990k.jpg

Larger

Edited by raedor

Yeah I wouldn't post a link containing pictures of people smoking a hookah or how ever it's spelled. :P

Just thought I'd say that.