Sign in to follow this  
pbohart

Is There a Walkthrough Posted Anywhere?

Hi -

I am having some problems getting through even some of the earlier missions. A walkthrough would be FANTASTIC. Does one exist? I checked www.gamefaqs.com and there wasnt one.

I am particularly bad in missions involving Humvees for some reason.

Much apprecaited!

Thanks,

Patrick

Haven't seen one, but I got a couple of hints for you..

Let your ai do your work. Save often. Don't get shot. Don't be a hero. Run your arse off.

Campaign Walkthrough By Turkmenbashi

------------------------------------------------------

#           #  

#   ###  #  

#   #  #  #  

## ###  ##

Greetz to: Loozenfuhrer

--------------------------------------------

1. Remove any notion of playing the campaign. It's shit.

2. Have a search on these forums for organised multiplayer gaming groups.

3. Play online.

-----------------------------------------------

Appendix 1: Single Player

It's called the 'Mission Editor'.

Thank you for reading my walkthrough.

In all seriousness, single player in ArmA is really not where the gameplay is at except if you're mucking about in the mission editor [which I fully recommend you do]. Your best ArmA experience will come from online play in whichever style you wish to play in.

Edit: Mission Editor is really good for practicing. Put down a hummvee and have a little drive. Shoot AT rockets at stationary targets etc. Makes alot of difference.

Turkmenbashi needs to speak for himself!

I was looking on the biki for some walkthroughs but I guess noone has written an arma one yet. There's all kinds of them for resistence, etc. No dice, I'm afraid!

Tbh I don't think there will be any walkthroughs as there is only a few default missions on ArmA. All the other missions are custom made wink_o.gif I doubt people are going to release walkthroughs on there mission, as they want to see how much you struggle tounge2.gif

Like Turkmenbashi said, you will get more enjoyment from online play than singleplayer missions smile_o.gif

when in mission with humwees, ordes 1 Ai in driver and 1 in gunner position, and order all ur men to follow u (including the humwee)

advance carefully, allways scanning the area.