Sign in to follow this  
cef71

Patch?

Is there a patch for the US version? I believe my vanilla instal is 1.06.....

1.06 is us defult 1.07 is beta patch look in arma news to get it the OFfical 1.07 will be out soon and euro ver is 1.05

Why doesn't a mod make a giant sticky about patches? How many threads has this forum seen about patches now? 30?

"PATCH INFORMATION!" sticky needed.

But people clearly aren't smart enough to look there. confused_o.gif

When the official 1.07 patch comes out I'm sure it will go on the official ArmA website just like the others. 1.07 isn't there yet because it is still in beta stage.

When the official 1.07 patch comes out I'm sure it will go on the official ArmA website just like the others. 1.07 isn't there yet because it is still in beta stage.

huh.gif I know..

I'm just saying how sick I am of seeing threads opening up here daily asking about patches in one way or another crazy_o.gif

huh.gif I know..

I'm just saying how sick I am of seeing threads opening up here daily asking about patches in one way or another crazy_o.gif

Yea me too. But that's just because some people don't bother looking around, they just start up a thread expecting an answer. Shouldn't be long until 1.07 final come out.

Why doesn't a mod make a giant sticky about patches? How many threads has this forum seen about patches now? 30?

No one reads stickies, just look at the large "Addon Request Thread" sticky in Addons & Mods Discussion, everyone just posts without looking anyway, with or without stickies

No one reads stickies, just look at the large "Addon Request Thread" sticky in Addons & Mods Discussion, everyone just posts without looking anyway, with or without stickies

That's what warning levels and bans are for biggrin_o.gif

Well Matt it is soon 3 weeks since 1st of May and still no official pacth. Looks like that month to three time table was not that impossible after all.

And don't take this message too seriously wink_o.gif

Closing.

Is it really, really that hard to use the search function here? crazy_o.gif