Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

Great topic, really interesting to see what the community has in plans, keep it up all smile_o.gif

My trailer would have a paint job where the side matches the front.

Im just sayin. whistle.gif

Not if its made that way in real life. wink_o.gif

wow_o.gif

I would love to put it in use!!

- Upgraded T-55 almost finished (95%). For all those SLA worker battalions. Needs texturing and weapon+ammo configs.

- BMD-3 - ready just some final touches+testing.

- T-62 and T-62M almost finished.

Some are ports or are using parts from OFP so I will need permissions to make them publicly available.

Seeing as we're sharing wink_o.gif

Here's some OLD O2 veiwport comparisons of my old and "new" MH-47E models. Mainly to show off how BAD the old model was tounge2.gif

Image10.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image14.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image16.jpg

I don't want to give too much away, so the O2 viewport pics dont really show it off to its full glory. Plus a LOT of work has gone into the models since these pics were taken. wink_o.gif

The old one is the gray one, right? wink_o.gif

Just kidding...It's looking good. But I've got to admit, the old one looks more badass on the front because of the windows...but alas, accuracy over aesthetics. smile_o.gif

Keep up the good work, and I hope to see some of your addons in Armed Assault.

Abs

But I've got to admit, the old one looks more badass on the front because of the windows...

If you mean the big white holes in either side of the cockpit, then thats because the doors are modeled seperately, so the cockpit will have doors ingame wink_o.gif

If you mean something else, then I'm at a loss, because aside from a more accurate shape, all the windows are still the same tounge2.gif

(I'll get pics, back soon wink_o.gif )

[Edit] Pics with doors:

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg

A pack of NI vehicles(some of the old NIMod stuff) and some vehicles for another project.

I still need to get Arma..and a pc that can run it, but with o2, 3ds max, notepad and photoshop I should be able to make a working addon easy enough.

Doubt theres much interest, but its mainly just to see if I can do it.

Old render:

pig1.jpg

a Finnish soldier with M91 uniform. Haven't touched the vests yet, and its missing the finnish service rifle, but I'll leave that for someone else.

But, heres what the unit looks so far:

fin_m91_001.jpg

@sniperuk02: there is always an interest in addons modelled that good! thumbs-up.gif

This is the first vehicle I will work in If I have some free time and if the new Oxygen interface is more friendly than the current one. If everything goes well I´ll work in more versions and other modern US vehicles.

humvee.jpg

sniperuk02

Quote[/b] ]Doubt theres much interest, but its mainly just to see if I can do it.

what a lovely looking pig oh please oh please convert them

Yes please do Adam, i love the pigs! Would love to see them working and textured, im sure you could get some help with too!

Holy man cow that thing is bad ass sniperuk02 biggrin_o.gif

thumbs-up.gif Love the looks of the Pig and i sure love the looks of your model.

In case you run out of inspiration once you start texturing...can i suggest this version?

Afaik it never was in action in that camo paint, but found it pretty cool. Anyway, nice work.

Heres a 50cal model i've been working on for some time now... maybe too long. biggrin_o.gif

Lowpoly model

Hipoly model

(Hipoly model is far from being done, i have so many more parts i have to model on.)

So many random project i have started...

Actually the length of the barrel and the main part seems to be quite good. If you feel like shortening the barrel, maybe by the size of the muzzler tip.

Quote[/b] ]So many random project i have started...

whistle.gif Must be a virus i guess, got it too confused_o.gif .

Anyway SS, less spamming, more working nener.gif

I might post some pics aswell, but think i will become depressed knowing what still needs to be done...

Quote[/b] ]So many random project i have started...

whistle.gif Must be a virus i guess, got it too confused_o.gif .

Anyway SS, less spamming, more working nener.gif

I might post some pics aswell, but think i will become depressed knowing what still needs to be done...

but think i will become depressed knowing what still needs to be done...

They need to make Modders Medication to help us through those nights where you decide to make a new thing and cant stop yourself starting someting new and leaving another behind.

BTW Sniperskull One of the best threads that has been started in a long time. To the point smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

but think i will become depressed knowing what still needs to be done...

They need to make Modders Medication to help us through those nights where you decide to make a new thing and cant stop yourself starting someting new and leaving another behind.

hahaha i would have to buy them by the case! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]BTW Sniperskull One of the best threads that has been started in a long time. To the point smile_o.gif

I was hoping for a sticky by now. smile_o.gif