UH-60 with Hellfire (also in Desert)

amspack44.jpg

UH-60 with 2xM134 (also in black)

amspack10.jpg

AV-8B with 5xMaverick

amspack77.jpg

A-10 Thunderbolt with 5xMaverick

Stay tuned...

nice pack but just one thing comes to mind is the A10 in game as 5xMavericks on if i wos you Marco id go with a mix like 3 Mavericks 4 or 8 Hellfires and 2 AIM-9 Sidewinders and maybe one GBU??? id go with that loadout for but looking at the pack i must say nice work

the last time id seen a UH-60 with Hellfires wos in a old game gunship 2000

i was thinking about making a UH-60 with Hellfires..

ah well she looks a buety so good luck mate thumbs-up.gif

i would LOVE a UH60 DAP with Hellfires and 30mm cannon + M134´s

that would be sweeet...

here are some Pictures of an hangar I'm currently building for an airport pack.

As you can see, a DC-3 fits in without any problems.

hangar1_promo2244c.jpg

hangar1_promo3yhod.jpg

hangar1_promo4kfiy.jpg

hangar1_promo1berk.jpg

Here you can see how big this one is...

I am going to add moveable hangar doors.

Nice looking work, Mondkalb!  smile_o.gif

hey all

i have make the soft shelter now working in game , with help

from a good friend , thx deano

the doors are animations

still testing

here some pic

soft_1.jpg

soft_2.jpg

Hey great work eddyD,

You could hide all sorts of aircraft in there smile_o.gif

Southy

Here's an update on the diffuse map of my Trabi.  I figure it's about 80 or 90 percent finished.  I'm sure you'll find, as I have, that the detail on the dashboard is insufficient, so I think I will build a whole new dash for the pilot LOD and unwrap it separately for the final model.  I also thing I have to do something about the headlights.

Comments are welcome, critiques are needed.

trabiexteriorfront.png

Larger

trabiexteriorback.png

Larger

trabiinteriorback.png

Larger

Trabiinteriorfront.png

Larger

It looks ok, Could you tell me if you plan to make the car to look more used? I looks quite new to me and most of them are not like that or you must be a trabant collector  tounge2.gif

to make it very extreme and used you might want to add alot of rust and maybe a few holes in the floor lol!

There is already some parts on it where the paint is peeling but the Trabant is made of plastic. I'm afraid they don't rust.

There's a lot of scuffing and mud and stains on the interior, but as far as ripping up the seats and stuff, I will not be doing that.

Great looking Trabant plaintiff1!

Hope you will give it the typical sound that i remeber from my childhood smile_o.gif

Btw, yes it didnt rust but metal parts tend to have rust and when they rain washes it down it looks rather uggly

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1139/1465296990_c37e92eb5f_o.jpg

However as it was extremely hard to get parts for it most DDR citizens really took good care of their cars so Trabants with such rust patches are more a 1990+ thing.

slight color variations of the parts might be nice, as well as the top part being sun bleached, which can be achieved pretty easily through some baking.

apart from that.. nice work!

save other detail work for the spec map.

Great looking Trabant plaintiff1!

Hope you will give it the typical sound that i remeber from my childhood smile_o.gif

Btw, yes it didnt rust but metal parts tend to have rust and when they rain washes it down it looks rather uggly

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1139/1465296990_c37e92eb5f_o.jpg

However as it was extremely hard to get parts for it most DDR citizens really took good care of their cars so Trabants with such rust patches are more a 1990+ thing.

thats right. the Trabant is build of a metal construction. On top of that connstruction plastic panels (duroplast) are placed. So the underside, and construction rust. (interior metal construction also rust.

Huh.  I've seen hundreds of pictures of trabants and I have not seen a single one with rust on it besides the one you just showed me.  Even ones that were left in barns for fifty years and were completely trashed with water damage showed no signs of rust, even when the paint was completely destroyed.  I was looking for excuses to put rust on the panels to give it some colour variation.  I tried putting some rust on the chrome parts, unfortunately those parts of the texture map don't have sufficient detail to make it look like anything more than blurry red smears.  If one of you excellent people could give me some more detail on which parts are plastic and which parts are metal, that would really help me.  So far it looks like the the rear panel is metal.

As for the sounds, I am North American and I have never seen, heard, touched, or smelled a Trabant before.  For all I know it could sound like a motorbike or a chainsaw or a model airplane or nothing like any of those.  Hopefully someone at CWR will be able to fill in those blanks when I hand off the model.

Thank you all for your comments.

P.S. CWR will be presented in Smell-o-Vision.

Trabis really have their own sound. Maybe I have the chance to record one. But I also think that can be found somewhere on the net.

They do rust look at those steel rim:

Trabifelge

They have little rust spots on headlights, antenna, front and rear bumper, in doors wherever corrosion can happen. One reason that you didnt see much rust on cars is because of the centrally planned economy of GDR and of course many germans like to have a neat and clean car.

Btw hope CWR dont forget the typical "Choke" thingy.  biggrin_o.gif

lol promotion of Trabant: click 2 vid

Ive never heard a Trabant driving, but if they sound anything like old two-stroke Saabs, then I'm sure they sound awesome.

(Saab bought the DKWs engine from the Trabant)

The trabant sounds are assimilable with the crazy frog. The old two-stroke makes this pretty retro 'ring ding ding' you know smile_o.gif