Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

MOAB uses similar kind of explosives of FAEs, we need proper script and visual FX for that. But are you guys thinking such a big device can be useful in ArmA? I have good references on the bomb, so I could build it, anyway.

Also, we need a big plane to drop it from smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Also, we need a big plane to drop it from smile_o.gif

Only BIG planes can carry and drop the MOAB, for obvious reasons. The 1st MOAB that was ever tested was droped from a Hercules C-130. They have to open the ramp and roll out the suporting kart +  the attached MOAB. I'm not aware if there is other planes carrying this bombs.

Coincidence or not, it happens that the C-130 is exactly the plane I'm working on the moment (for the Portuguese Mod), so who knows!? Maybe the Portuguese Hercules can start MOABing the Arma ground!  rofl.gif

OK, I put MOAB on the " to do " list smile_o.gif

Hopefully someone would help out with a good script/FX smile_o.gif

GodHammer: It all looks great, I think even BIS had to cheat to get some of there models out without killing some systems. You have done a great job on the textures and the munitions, I cant wait to see them in game and dropped on an emplacement!

Thanks Deadeye, glad you like them, lots more to do but its great fun to play on smile_o.gif

Hi,

Good movie about MOAB bomds. wink_o.gif

Good day!

-Soviet-

That's not MOAB that's russian FOAB  biggrin_o.gif

I think we need a TSAR in Arma nener.gif

We can than wipe out whole arma island in 1 time tounge2.gifgoodnight.gif

Aussie, I COMPEL you to look up the location of Gracemere, my home town, in Queensland, and place a single, isolated tent on its location ingame. Good luck, and godspeed.

wow u lived in gracemere? lol i live in Yeppoon tounge2.gif , wat a small world haha

(Aussie @ Mar. 13 2009,15:18) said:
I think we can add a tent, anything else u want added? I've been speaking with Gnat about harbour and ocean depths, I'm thinking of adding underwater canyons for his new subs.

Discussion here

http://forums.ogn.com.au/showthread.php?t=53540&page=11

Hehe, the ole pit doesn't rate much more than a tent, but... how about a tent and a random road sign?

Oh, and use the little one-man tents, as opposed to the Army ones. smile_o.gif Cheers Aussie!

Stay witch old version or make upload new version?

irg3.jpg

old officer

irg2.jpg

new officer witch vest, iraq republican guard uniform and beret, and ID card

IRAQREPGD005.jpg

I think the old one with the beret of the new one would be cool. The textures on the new one look kinda flat or something.

a mixture of the 2nd beret

first gloves

and the vest ^^

For the really authentic jundy look, his beret should be worn

more in the classic "chef's hat"/"Frank Spencer" style.  smile_o.gif

jundys.jpg

rg1.jpg

I give them both of iraqu RG uniforms (desert and green)

Hello,

a new video showing my Javelin System.

This time you can see three shots, the first on a stationary Tank, the second on a stationary Building (duh! ) and the last isnt really a shot but shows the BCU expending and finally the seeker shutting down due to overheating. And there a lots of debug msg and other stuff, dont mind them. the missile has a huge firetrail so you can see the missile better and it leaves a red trail to show the flightpath somehow...

i also use ArmA timelapse with the last shot, so you dont need to watch like 4min of gates blinking... in case you wonder...

You can switch the powerswitch from off-day-night-test now, with day you only get daysight and the possibility to activate the BCU. In night you get the full CLU capabilities (no cooldowntime or NVS in this video yet). The test mode will be just some eyecandy, like icons flashing and such...

sorry again, no youtube video, just download at filefront (ca. 16MB @ 4:20min):

VIG_Javelin official Testvideo #2

(hope you like it still wink_o.gif )

PhilippRauch really cool and realistic system thumbs-up.gif

btw the 1 rocket missed T72 ? the rocket bounced away biggrin_o.gif

hehe, no the missile is class vehicle and not class ammo and since it has no fuzescript it wont blow. Its all there and coming soon!

The missile is without geolod components, so no problems with bouncing targets after hit wink_o.gif .

WOW Philipp!!!

I uploaded it to YT to everyone can see it there (currently processing).

Link:

This is pure awesomeness... what a awesome detail... the cool-down sound is like in RL.... wow!

But, what is that red flare which falls to ground after shooting?